Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The crazy thing is, pre-social media/me too era, Breh could’ve easily gotten away with this. The papers had that much influence. He could’ve paid her off or, even if she just went to the police, he could’ve got a super injunction to keep this all Under wraps before it went to trial. (Stan Collymore beat up his girlfriend and was accused but found not guilty of beating on his baby moms).

And even if he was found guilty, he would’ve found some league one club after finishing his sentence. But in this era? Breh is going to be toxic for life. No club will go near him whether he’s found guilty or not.

And he’s a “black” player raping a white woman? Breh is safer leaving the country. OJ “murdered” a white woman but raping his ex-wife would’ve made it 100 times worse. Mason is done in these streets. He’ll be lucky if he can play in China/Saudi Arabia after this.

Last edited:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
nikkaz need to leave Murder Mase alone

He is a generational talent. The player I've seen closest to R9.

His career should not be ruined because of this. Shyt happens. Nobody is perfect.
KEANE-REALLY-SMALL.png

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Lol at this guy being closest to R9. Haha.
Yeah okay. Get this mediocre Englishman out of here.
Only player closest to R9 is Mbappe. And “closest” is an exaggeration bc he doesn’t have the tekkers/vision Ronaldo had. Nikka won Ballon D’or being less than half the player he was at his best. :mjlol:. God realized he gave him too much and took some away to level the playing field and he still was better than the rest lol.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Yo, I just heard the Greenwood audio. WTF?!?!?!?!?

I’m all about due process but damn, throw that psycho under the jail. :camby:
It's especially in cases like this where due process is required.

Put a gun to my head and I say, yeah he probably did that shyt based on what we've seen so far but are we saying that just because it was recorded we can believe her?

So should Neymar and Ronaldo's supposed victims be ignored because they didn't have the foresight to record their alleged encounters?

That voice recording was +15 minutes long and we only heard about 1 minute from it. It's possible the other 14 minutes may further bury him, exonerate him or be completely irrelevant.

Point is, we don't know. Let the police, lawyers and judge handle this.

United need to suspend him until this thing is cleared up and only then can they make a call either way.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
So should Neymar and Ronaldo's supposed victims be ignored because they didn't have the foresight to record their alleged encounters?
They shouldn’t be, but the reality is, without proof, they will always receive less media attention. That’s just the world we live in. I actually forgot about the Neymar allegations.
Wish they had this same energy for the Queen of England's son who is a paedophile..
To be fair, the media have been going at him for years. It’s just that Megan Markle took a lot of heat away from him.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Right call and RR shouldn't be asked to speak on this.

It might be too late in terms of his career but this guy gotta do some real tough introspection and cut off some people regardless of how this goes. It's clear there are people in his life who are not adding value right now and need to be left in the past.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really disappointed with these responses

You think that woman is with Mason for any other reason besides the fact that he is famous player with money dripping from his balls? Lol

Gullible ass nikkaz. I have zero sympathy for what happens to gold diggers.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Right call and RR shouldn't be asked to speak on this.

It might be too late in terms of his career but this guy gotta do some real tough introspection and cut off some people regardless of how this goes. It's clear there are people in his life who are not adding value right now and need to be left in the past.
He needs therapy, best believe most of these type of dudes have had this sort of behaviour normalised in childhood in some way.