Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm all for blaming Ole but this is a wild take.

Under Ole did the team look like there was discipline and accountability? yes or no?

If you spoilt and inflate peoples egos sooner or later they will think they are untouchable and become selfish and think they can get away with being a$$holes/bullies to other people etc

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
The signs were there guys we just ignored them(this is from a while back) :hubie: look at the way he's controlling that girls movements :damn:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
No but Ole is not his parent and didn’t raise him. That’s an inherent character flaw .

I'm not blaming Ole for Greenwoods character flaw. Ole gets blame for feeding the ego especially if they saw that Greenwood had some character flaws by rewarding him with large contract and playing him all the time.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Under Ole did the team look like there was discipline and accountability? yes or no?

If you spoilt and inflate peoples egos sooner or later they will think they are untouchable and become selfish and think they can get away with being a$$holes/bullies to other people etc
Come on man. A permissive manager doesnt lead you to be a domestic abuser, Greenwood already had it in him. But if you want to blame Ole then you need to group him with ALL the authority figures Greenwood ever had.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I'm not blaming Ole for Greenwoods character flaw. Ole gets blame for feeding the ego especially if they saw that Greenwood had some character flaws by rewarding him with large contract and playing him all the time.
Then how do you parse that out amongst everyone who comes in contact with a young rich football star who no one ever says no to. Clearly many people at city new Mendy was a deviant with maturity issues, did you ascribe blame to pep?