Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Really disappointed with these responses

You think that woman is with Mason for any other reason besides the fact that he is famous player with money dripping from his balls? Lol

Gullible ass nikkaz. I have zero sympathy for what happens to gold diggers.
I see why your rep is -3000. fukking clown. Let me add to that.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Nah I think he’d have done this anyways. It’s a character flaw. He already grown . If they disciplined and curb this at the club, he’d still do it off the field. Only thing that could have fix this is a psychologist lol.

Thing is, this is far from exclusive to footballers, this sort of abuse happens in all walks of life everyday, all over the world.

But it definitely is especially harder for women to speak out when they consider the person doing it to them to be in a position of influence and power. So big ups to her.

It's just a sad situation all around.

When I say this is the club’s fault, I mean they do what they can to protect their investments (the players). So where a normal job would sack someone for degenerate behaviour, they’ll do what they can to cover things up and in turn, enable them to keep doing fukkery until it escalates to a situation like this.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

That Iceland incident should have been a lesson to him. Yeah, it was blown out of proportion due to his fame but it should have taught him to move more carefully.

Arrest doesn't mean guilt but if this doesn't get through his bone head then he is truly lost.