Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
FKWMr8VXoAklYfK

:mjtf:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Decent copper response from Brent.

He's not wrong about people sensationalizing it, Ole being blamed, Ragnick might be blamed, people saying this is why Rashford doesn't like Greenwood and how the club knew about it like the Mendy and Gylfi cases.

Ole is too blame. You can tell he gave the players no real discipline or accountability just in the performances that put out over the course of his reign. Yeah Ole tried to protect Greenwood with England call ups pre and post Iceland incident but ultimately he failed because the lad done phucked up.

And clubs generally know things about their players because they spy on the players. The players are multi million pound investments you know damn well they have PI's and fixers looking out on what they are doing away from the club.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Should we still be letting Donny leave on loan? :patrice:

Who am I kidding even if the entire midfield was out they would probably call up the academy players ahead of Donny.

Apparently Hannibal is meant to be in the main team when he returns from AFCON. More academy propaganda, I'm sure he's meant to be back up to Bruno and Pogba just like Donny was but oh well.:mjgrin:
Crystal Palace would be a better destination, style of play would suit Donny.

But he was meant to go on loan to Everton earlier in to the season anyways, I'm sure Lampard will like him.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Apparently Hannibal is meant to be in the main team when he returns from AFCON. More academy propaganda, I'm sure he's meant to be back up to Bruno and Pogba just like Donny was but oh well.:mjgrin:
Crystal Palace would be a better destination, style of play would suit Donny.

But he was meant to go on loan to Everton earlier in to the season anyways, I'm sure Lampard will like him.

Because Rangnick is there I would trust it. Just look at Elanga's rise.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Ole is too blame. You can tell he gave the players no real discipline or accountability just in the performances that put out over the course of his reign. Yeah Ole tried to protect Greenwood with England call ups pre and post Iceland incident but ultimately he failed because the lad done phucked up.

And clubs generally know things about their players because they spy on the players. The players are multi million pound investments you know damn well they have PI's and fixers looking out on what they are doing away from the club.
If Ole knew about this then obviously fukk him.

But saying "You can tell he gave the players no real discipline or accountability" as though his managerial style directly lead to something like this is nonsense bro :what::dead:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

I'm all for blaming Ole but this is a wild take.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

They wanted a loan to buy option but Man Utd told them to kick rocks.

Depends on who the manager in the summer is, got to decide the future of Martial and Donny.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If Ole knew about this then obviously fukk him.

But saying "You can tell he gave the players no real discipline or accountability" as though his managerial style directly lead to something like this is nonsense bro :what::dead:

:what::dead: at you leaving out the performance part.

Ole nearly crippled Rashford everyone could see before the back injury and then the shoulder injury that Rashford needed a rest and you trying to tell me that Ole was about discipline and accountability.

Wasnt there talk that Greenwood had some sort of maturity issues? If that was the case and Ole continued to rewarding him by playing him all the time instead of addressing the issue.

Last edited: