Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
No way we are in for Dembele. :mjlol:

We loaning out midfielders where are at our weakest and this club think adding more attackers will fix this issue, what about Sancho? :bryan:

He'll probably go to Newcastle.

Change of plans, we're going to need him.

Just hope he doesn't become another Luis Saha and can actually stay fit for 4 months. :unimpressed:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
The presentation of criminal evidence over social media is always is so counterproductive for rape victims rather than notifying the authorities and lawyering up immediately. That being said the man deserves his day in court with all evidence presented. If found guilty he should go to jail for a long ass time. Rape is unacceptable.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
This 'prison fc' shyt is played out, hasn't been funny for years, won't even get in to it normalising/making a joke of sexual violence in a lot of cases.:hubie:

On another note, got that boy out my avatar last week, my timing is impeccable :whoo:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
This 'prison fc' shyt is played out, hasn't been funny for years, won't even get in to it normalising/making a joke of sexual violence in a lot of cases.:hubie:

On another note, got that boy out my avatar last week, my timing is impeccable :whoo:
You can change avi's? How did you do that?:mjpls:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FKWMr8VXoAklYfK

:mjtf: