Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yep. I think if people were allowed to at least use some type of protection from them scratches they might be able to go to war with some of these animals:mjpls:. It's hard to put animals on even ground in any scenario because we were made for using tools to our advantage anyway

even then they would go Hurtlocker style of protection

eod.jpg

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
even then they would go Hurtlocker style of protection

eod.jpg
The thing about that suit is that it's not going protect you from a stronger animal breaking your arms. Or a animal knocking you down and rolling your ass down a hill:russ:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
New English File Upper-Intermediate audio file i-don't-know-what

I mean I agreed with it in principle because the sleepwalker is clearly out of control and their actions can't be rationalised so there's no way they can be judged in rational terms.

atm:shaq:
Did they do proper medical tests to ensure that?

Did he have a past of sleepwalking?

It reminds me of a Law and Order SVU episode, except dude got off because he is an alkie and blacks out when he drinks too much.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Damn brehs...I'm a bit late, like 30 years or so, but Sade was a bit of a dime in that 80s way. (I'm near positive Sade has been discussed in this thread before. Oh well.)

I never took her serious, "Smooth Operator" is a laughable song tbh.

Except based on the footage in that video she might be on that :mjpls: policy.

Slightly diff. note, ppl should look to remixing/editing/reworking old songs.

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/poolside/when-am-i-going-to-make-a-living]When Am I Going To Make A Living (Poolside's Tons of Drums Edit) by Poolside on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Did they do proper medical tests to ensure that?

Did he have a past of sleepwalking?

It reminds me of a Law and Order SVU episode, except dude got off because he is an alkie and blacks out when he drinks too much.
It was a b2 english class. the case for the prosecution was not made.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Damn brehs...I'm a bit late, like 30 years or so, but Sade was a bit of a dime in that 80s way. (I'm near positive Sade has been discussed in this thread before. Oh well.)

Sade - When Am I Going To Make A Living - YouTube

When Am I Going To Make A Living (Poolside's Tons of Drums Edit) by Poolside on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Get the fukk outta here. Diamond Life is great:beli:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Sade - When Am I Going To Make A Living - YouTube

When Am I Going To Make A Living (Poolside's Tons of Drums Edit) by Poolside on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
she is def on :mjpls: but I would neg rep you if we had them for this post.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
she is def on :mjpls: but I would neg rep you if we had them for this post.

:smh: I just don't even know what to say

I think I always regarded her as a joke because back in HS for lacrosse games we would have a cd to play in the stadium for the teams to warm up to.

The team of course got to make the cd and we had Smooth Operator on there and everyone would always be :pachaha: when it came on.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
this absolut chap seems to have moved my 4k coli cash from spurs +5.4 to spurs +12.5. after i saw the line move i threw 2k on +12.5 anyway, assuming that the 4k stayed on +5.5.

to surmise: v-bookie is off-brand as hell