Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
What gives you that impression
She definitely seems like a freak. Once you get going some things that were supposed to be forbidden and off limits just seem to unexpectedly happen :youngsabo:

Like this :piss::ahh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
NEW YORK – November 28, 2012 – NBC Sports Group, in its first season in partnership with Major League Soccer, experienced tremendous growth among viewers and across key male demos. For the 2012 MLS season, NBC Sports Group presented 41 regular season games - three on NBC and 38 on NBC Sports Network. Viewership was up 122% compared to the 2011 regular season of Fox Soccer Channel (151,000 vs. 68,000). Viewership was also up among male demos with Men 18-34 up 63% and Men 18-49 up 50%.

The 2012 MLS season on NBC Sports Network (38 games) was up 79% when compared to the similar schedule in 2011 (122,000 vs. 68,000). Additionally, NBC Sports Network saw a rise in the key male demographics. Viewership was up 47% among Men 18-34 and 29% among Men 18-49.
The MLS Playoffs also enjoyed significant increases for NBC and NBC Sports Network, with average viewership up 77% from the comparable 2011 Playoff average (177,000 vs. 100,000).
In all, NBC Sports Group’s MLS coverage reached more than 13.2 million total viewers during the 2012 season, nearly five times Fox Soccer’s total audience for the 2011 season (2.7 million).

:leon:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I'mma be out by the time Absolut puts the NBA lines up this evening:why: That Lazio line looks cray.

Really don't think this is a useful way of paper tracking though.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:dempsey: @ me finding out glory-glory was only like the 5th biggest tottenham forum

heard someone somewhere mention it and i took that as if it was spurs rawk or redcafe. i waswondering why my troll dempsey posts were quoted and responded to a bunch of times as if it were some serious analysis.

after detailed internet research i've arrived at these tottenham forum rankings:

no way
total tottenham = pointless, no activity. 0/10
vitalfootball spurs = lowish activity and a ridiculously confusing layout. 2/10
thfctalk = minimal activity, got old threads on the first page. i'm sure thats like the green site with stubborn people who wont jump ship. 2/10
planetspurs = dunno how this is the #2 listed site. looks like a serious site, tidy layout, but barely any people 3/10
comeonyouspurs = need to register to even browse, thats a no-go. though 100 people browsing the forum, so if im desperate then i'll have a look.

worth a look (activity = if 1st page is all threads from today)
glory-glory = the one i've been browsing. enough activity and decent discussion. no-nonsense, just two forums, spurs (active) and other (less active). low-key layout, very neat and serious. 6/10

thefightingcock = looks like an unorganized coli. they even have coli-like spurs smilies
ade-grin.png
bale-grin.png
dawson.png
avb-scream.png
bae-smile.png
dempsey.png
bmj.png
very active, but confusing layout and too many huge jpgs. its like the spurs #fukkery forum, reminds me of boxingscene compared to ESB. activity = glory-glory has more threads but less people involved, but then again for this forum it seems the 'serious' threads are massive and everyone posts in those, and the lesser threads aren't as used. its good in a way, discussion isn't disorganized and spread out everywhere 7/10

tottenhamhotspurs.tv = by far the most activity, nice layout, a lot of subforums that are actually active. 9/10

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:dempsey: @ me finding out glory-glory was only like the 5th biggest tottenham forum

heard someone somewhere mention it and i took that as if it was spurs rawk or redcafe. i waswondering why my troll dempsey posts were quoted and responded to a bunch of times as if it were some serious analysis.

after detailed internet research i've arrived at these tottenham forum rankings:

no way
total tottenham = pointless, no activity. 0/10
vitalfootball spurs = lowish activity and a ridiculously confusing layout. 2/10
thfctalk = minimal activity, got old threads on the first page. i'm sure thats like the green site with stubborn people who wont jump ship. 2/10
planetspurs = dunno how this is the #2 listed site. looks like a serious site, tidy layout, but barely any people 3/10
comeonyouspurs = need to register to even browse, thats a no-go. though 100 people browsing the forum, so if im desperate then i'll have a look.

worth a look (activity = if 1st page is all threads from today)
glory-glory = the one i've been browsing. enough activity and decent discussion. no-nonsense, just two forums, spurs (active) and other (less active). low-key layout, very neat and serious. 6/10

thefightingcock = looks like an unorganized coli. they even have coli-like spurs smilies
ade-grin.png
bale-grin.png
dawson.png
avb-scream.png
bae-smile.png
dempsey.png
bmj.png
very active, but confusing layout and too many huge jpgs. its like the spurs #fukkery forum, reminds me of boxingscene compared to ESB. activity = glory-glory has more threads but less people involved, but then again for this forum it seems the 'serious' threads are massive and everyone posts in those, and the lesser threads aren't as used. its good in a way, discussion isn't disorganized and spread out everywhere 7/10

tottenhamhotspurs.tv = by far the most activity, nice layout, a lot of subforums that are actually active. 9/10

GGS is solid.