Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So obvious that the first article of the book that instantly causes me to lose interest has to come from one of those Run of Play fakkits.

Hey, let's use African Football as an excuse to look smart mentioning some irrelevant philosophical theory and allude to some random author no one knows about. fakkits.

----

The best one has been http://pitchinvasion.net/blog/2009/12/31/rival-leagues-and-pitch-invasions-american-soccer-in-1967/ though!

First World Cup televised in 1966 brought ideas to the minds of many rich gentlemen, creating two rival leagues USA (which imported WHOLE teams from around the world as a placeholder) and NPSL who wasn't FIFA sanctions but had the TV contract. And they fought it out to become the best league in America for one year, then merged to form NASL in 1967 and the rest was history. Great stuff.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Last edited by a moderator:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
:pachaha:

more chances for #cuckloads tbf :ehh:

How you feel about that @Sierra Mist?
oh tbf, that article did remind of shid in a lesson i watched the other day. apaz some breh a few years ago kilt his step moms whilst sleepwalking a few years ago an got acquitted? that shyt's the way it should be, right?:ehh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
If man could beat animals in fist fights why would we have weapons. Seems our ancestors from thousands of years ago were smarter then the average person now :ehh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
oh tbf, that article did remind of shid in a lesson i watched the other day. apaz some breh a few years ago kilt his step moms whilst sleepwalking a few years ago an got acquitted? that shyt's the way it should be, right?:ehh:
link? :what:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
New English File Upper-Intermediate audio file i-don't-know-what

I mean I agreed with it in principle because the sleepwalker is clearly out of control and their actions can't be rationalised so there's no way they can be judged in rational terms.

atm:shaq:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
A stick, some material and a sharp object and they were ready for war.

Yep. I think if people were allowed to at least use some type of protection from them scratches they might be able to go to war with some of these animals:mjpls:. It's hard to put animals on even ground in any scenario because we were made for using tools to our advantage anyway