Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
too much work

It wasn't too much work for me, but it got annoying when I tried to say legitimate things and people would just pass over it because I was seen as a troll for something else. Plus it got confusing trying to keep up with what I actually thought and what I was trolling about:lolbron:

I think this site has more trolls then any other I have been on. Whether it's intentional or unintentional, everyone seems to post topics with some underlying agenda for it to make someone mad or entice some kind of argument.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I think this is the only thread where you need at least one year of post-secondary education to understand everything

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Well you know how it goes, if we get sticky status, there'll be 5-6 anti-football threads and it wont end well for the infidels. :obama: :skip:
:russ: :russ:

:snoop:
The musings of a dilettante.
(had to search for "musing" dude. Don't use those kind of words man :whew:)

:whoa: The thread is subbed in my CP so I don't mind it being stickied or not, it was just
But yeah, I'm kinda lazy. Must be my complexion. :yeshrug:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I think this is the only thread where you need at least one year of post-secondary education to understand everything
That british humour is hard to catch.
Sometimes I'm like ":ohhh:, is this irony" ?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I don't understand 10% of the posts in here sometimes. If it was said in RL I'd probably give one of those fake chuckles and look away doing the :rudy: face

concise

Veteran
Daps
:usure:
If I'm talking about Shameless, I'm sure I could place it :fry:

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
:deadrose:

EDIT : If you say "frèh" it's the creole (west indian/haitian) way :D. The french "r" is important even if It's hard to pronounce for native english speakers.

I know very well, frèh. :yes:

:ld: I don't know. Maybe 1 year of post-secondary English literature or taking the piss would be more accurate.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Making me reminisce about a mate deciding to turn off suckanikka in the garden a couple of years ago.

In real life shyt: fukked the CELTA:guilty: so I'm trying to hit up Korea then maybe Oz for payola. Then try and do an EU masters. Kind of want to do law if that goes well. I really fukked up 2012 epically, but I'm hoping it's a wake-up call. Started smoking in Jan and have gotten srs about quitting the last fortnight, hoping it can be a spark for the rest of life if you'll pardon the pun:smugdraper:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Making me reminisce about a mate deciding to turn off suckanikka in the garden a couple of years ago.

In real life shyt: fukked the CELTA:guilty: so I'm trying to hit up Korea then maybe Oz for payola. Then try and do an EU masters. Kind of want to do law if that goes well. I really fukked up 2012 epically, but I'm hoping it's a wake-up call. Started smoking in Jan and have gotten srs about quitting the last fortnight, hoping it can be a spark for the rest of life if you'll pardon the pun:smugdraper:

About time we sent some fukkin supply teachers over to Oz.

We all fukk up a year in our lives, just put it down 'Thought the World was gunna End' so I didnt give a flyin fukk :yeshrug: