Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

People are already predicting
Man City
Sevilla
Shaktar
Sherrif

Watch City draw at least 2 of the 3 :sas2:

Bayern vs United would be spicy though. Part of me wants that smoke :mjgrin:

Man a Pot 1 team with a high coefficient gets an easy draw. fukk the system, it's so rigged.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Some United fans losing their shyt over this as if Ronaldo didn't leave a winning United side 12 years ago to give his prime years to his dream club, Real Madrid.

The summer after winning the CL at Utd he compared himself to a slave because United didn't wanna let him go.

Used United's name every summer to renegotiate new deals when at Madrid.

LITTERALLY flexed on us when scored vs United for Juve.

Unlike Evra, Ferdinand, David Beckham or even RvP has never mentioned United unless he was directly asked about us.

And folks are acting suprised that he is offering himself to City :gucci:

That man has affinity for Sir Alex Ferguson, not Manchester United. It's almost shocking that over a decade later, only a minority of United fans seem to get this :mjtf:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I think Ronaldo does kiiinda care about the club's he's played for, it's just his own self interest massively outweighs any of that love.

He's all about himself, this has always been the case. It's why I, and many United fans have never had him up there with legends like Keane, Cantona, Class of 92 lads etc

I'm looking forward to it if he goes there tbh.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Not that he needs any help but Citeh do offer C dot a avenue to MLS. Even if he does want to go over to America they're only 3 realistic locations for him anyway. NY LA and Miami.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Some United fans losing their shyt over this as if Ronaldo didn't leave a winning United side 12 years ago to give his prime years to his dream club, Real Madrid.

The summer after winning the CL at Utd he compared himself to a slave because United didn't wanna let him go.

Used United's name every summer to renegotiate new deals when at Madrid.

LITTERALLY flexed on us when scored vs United for Juve.

Unlike Evra, Ferdinand, David Beckham or even RvP has never mentioned United unless he was directly asked about us.

And folks are acting suprised that he is offering himself to City :gucci:

That man has affinity for Sir Alex Ferguson, not Manchester United. It's almost shocking that over a decade later, only a minority of United fans seem to get this :mjtf:

He's also a rapist/sexual predator, let's not forget that. A truly disgusting human if we're all honest.