Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Didn't know that WBA had a Mixed Breh as their Coach. I like the looks off some them youngsters they have. Hopefully he does a good job as their coach.

Glad Arteta didn't go with the youngins, need a win no matter who the opponent. Like the way Ramsdale is distributing. And on another note, I got big respect For Kolasinac, real professional

Yup the swagger and confidence added from today will reap rewards

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif
What? He’s perfect for city’s system and City’s money is perfect for us

win-win:ehh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup the swagger and confidence added from today will reap rewards

It was important to get Auba, Laca, Saka, and Pepe on the score sheet. I wish Odeegaard would've got a goal.

I want this team to really go all out for This and the FA Cups. We got Wimbledon next, so another good fixture.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Mbappe has always dreamed of living in the Wirral :wow:

I hear they have a good John Lewis and a big Tesco :ehh:
I don't think we get him, I think we maybe have a 10/15% chance, it's not a coincidence the only 2 teams ever mentioned seriously is us and them. I won't do it to myself cause I think he's pretty much a lock to Madrid on a free next summer but if not, it's us :mjgrin:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Surprising that more clubs are not in for Kessie :jbhmm:

Has a year left and doesn't seem like he's signing an extension with Milan anytime soon.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Some United fans losing their shyt over this as if Ronaldo didn't leave a winning United side 12 years ago to give his prime years to his dream club, Real Madrid.

The summer after winning the CL at Utd he compared himself to a slave because United didn't wanna let him go.

Used United's name every summer to renegotiate new deals when at Madrid.

LITTERALLY flexed on us when scored vs United for Juve.

Unlike Evra, Ferdinand, David Beckham or even RvP has never mentioned United unless he was directly asked about us.

And folks are acting suprised that he is offering himself to City :gucci:

That man has affinity for Sir Alex Ferguson, not Manchester United. It's almost shocking that over a decade later, only a minority of United fans seem to get this :mjtf:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Surprising that more clubs are not in for Kessie :jbhmm:

Has a year left and doesn't seem like he's signing an extension with Milan anytime soon.

I don't blame Kessie wanting 8m per season considering what they offered Dolla and what Ibra is currently on. Kessie is just as important as those two are. Where Kessie phucked up and pissed off the fans. Is his statement during the Olympics saying he's more or less staying and he loves the club and the fans shouldn't worry. Then it comes out he basically wants double his current wages. Milan's offer is 5.5m and increasing over time to 7.5m. Mainly due to cover themselves for sustainability in case they fail to get into the CL for 22/23 season.

Also Gazidis to is to blame the same shyt that happened at Arsenal with players going into the last year without a renewal is history repeating itself. 18-24 months to go if no contract is sign you sell the player. Milan in their current financial climate with budget restrictions by the hedge fund cannot afford to lose its better players for nothing. Between Dolla Hakan and Kessie that's easily over 100m worth of transfer fees lost.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Some United fans losing their shyt over this as if Ronaldo didn't leave a winning United side 12 years ago to give his prime years to his dream club, Real Madrid.

The summer after winning the CL at Utd he compared himself to a slave because United didn't wanna let him go.

Used United's name every summer to renegotiate new deals when at Madrid.

LITTERALLY flexed on us when scored vs United for Juve.

Unlike Evra, Ferdinand, David Beckham or even RvP has never mentioned United unless he was directly asked about us.

And folks are acting suprised that he is offering himself to City :gucci:

That man has affinity for Sir Alex Ferguson, not Manchester United. It's almost shocking that over a decade later, only a minority of United fans seem to get this :mjtf:

Because majority of sports fans are idiots.