Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
E8_G2JVWYBoOXe7

Jose's new Drogba.

Mou's is gonna shake up the world .. again ...

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Due to a tax break Tammy's salary will only cost Roma 5.8m a season. And with transfer fee spread out over 5 years that will cost additional 9m a year.

So yearly Tammy's transfer fee and salary will cost the same as Dzeko's salary 7.5m net (15m gross).

Hopefully Mourinho has a plan for him since he specifically wanted him and got on a phone to convince him to come to Roma.

Hopefully that plan isn't to have him playing as a 'back to the goal' target man but I won't hold my breath.

I want Tammy to do well but I'm not watching terrorist ball. Will tune in once he gets sacked :lolbron:
Let captain MAGAmerica be. :birdman:

Every Pulisic goal = :unimpressed: until he's back in the MLS where he belongs.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Due to a tax break Tammy's salary will only cost Roma 5.8m a season. And with transfer fee spread out over 5 years that will cost additional 9m a year.

So yearly Tammy's transfer fee and salary will cost the same as Dzeko's salary 7.5m net (15m gross).

Hopefully Mourinho has a plan for him since he specifically wanted him and got on a phone to convince him to come to Roma.

E87Pg4IXMA88Q9B

:mjlol:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
For those advocating for a salary cap... Explain to me why this is a good thing :jbhmm:

There's no cap on the amount the owners can make but there should be a cap on the salaries of the talent actually generating the money?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
For those advocating for a salary cap... Explain to me why this is a good thing :jbhmm:

There's no cap on the amount the owners can make but there should be a cap on the salaries of the talent actually generating the money?

There isn't a cap on salaries. There is a cap on how much the club spends on salaries for the entire team.

PSG, City, and Chelsea aren''t money making endeavors on the football side.

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Hopefully that plan isn't to have him playing as a 'back to the goal' target man but I won't hold my breath.

I want Tammy to do well but I'm not watching terrorist ball. Will tune in once he gets sacked :lolbron:

Every Pulisic goal = :unimpressed: until he's back in the MLS where he belongs.
Great deal for all involved. Breh needed that game time. Can't believe they gave the German playing time over him :scust: ....... i mean i can...It's chelsea :mjpls:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Jose always buys a black striker when he means business. We might be back.

I’ll need receipts for this… Apart from Drogba.. who again?
Mind you Etoo was a swap deal and Adebayor was a sub. We all saw what happened with Lukaku too :lolbron:

I’m saying all this cos Mourinho is a finished bum who won’t achieve anything with Roma. You can bookmark this post for the end of the season

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Dortmund vs. Bayern feels like Wiley Coyote and the Roadrunner.

I’ll need receipts for this… Apart from Drogba.. who again?
Mind you Etoo was a swap deal and Adebayor was a sub. We all saw what happened with Lukaku too :lolbron:

I’m saying all this cos Mourinho is a finished bum who won’t achieve anything with Roma. You can bookmark this post for the end of the season

Still counting them. Shipped Ibra out and brought a winner. Got Lukaku. Brought in Adebayor. Now Tammy. I'm just saying. Might even add Steven Bergwijn. Maybe Diego Costa but I know how the Brazilians feel about race so I won't count him.

It's Roma, CL or Europa League isn't bad.

Last edited: