Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I can be a scout for Steve Bruce. I got Central American friends, and I have an extensive knowledge off Big Black players from South America
Steve Bruce needs a ghostwriter not a scout

The Much Needed Review Of The Sublime Steve Bruce Novel | Balls.ie
3-terry-the-nightclub-owner.jpg

7-back-cover.jpg

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Since posting on The Coli automatically makes me qualified to speak on physiotherapy and nutrition, let me just say that Smalling needs to get off that vegan/vegetarian diet :damn:

Man is always injured :beli:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
E8_G2JVWYBoOXe7

Jose's new Drogba.

Due to a tax break Tammy's salary will only cost Roma 5.8m a season. And with transfer fee spread out over 5 years that will cost additional 9m a year.

So yearly Tammy's transfer fee and salary will cost the same as Dzeko's salary 7.5m net (15m gross).

Hopefully Mourinho has a plan for him since he specifically wanted him and got on a phone to convince him to come to Roma.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

Due to a tax break Tammy's salary will only cost Roma 5.8m a season. And with transfer fee spread out over 5 years that will cost additional 9m a year.

So yearly Tammy's transfer fee and salary will cost the same as Dzeko's salary 7.5m net (15m gross).

Hopefully Mourinho has a plan for him since he specifically wanted him and got on a phone to convince him to come to Roma.

Good luck to the young man. Hope he does well there.