Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
His dikkhead brother is agent. These city fakkits need to stop low balling and pay up. The man has 3 years left in this contract is a guaranteed 20+ goal season. They think just cause kane wants to leave we gonna accept it? Kane really thought levy would follow that gentlemen agreement? This all saga is hella annoying I rather he leave cause tired of his BS. Ruined his legacy at Spurs
He’s a proven goal scorer who’s won nothing in his entire career. No legacy to ruin IMO.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
In reality though, 125M+ for Kane is decent money. We'd be stupid to turn it down, if Kane stays we'd be no better off honestly. . . 28 yrs old and has probably peaked already. Prime time to sell him financially was 1-2 years ago. He still has some gas in the tank, but selling him next summer would be for 8 figures, not 9, and for what? Helping Spurs finish 6-10th? We will get in that range without him.
You right but this is levy we have as our chairman. I just want this circus to end so we can move on from this a get a striker in cause time is running out. I don’t want kane back at all and you can see we play better with out him.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
In reality though, 125M+ for Kane is decent money. We'd be stupid to turn it down, if Kane stays we'd be no better off honestly. . . 28 yrs old and has probably peaked already. Prime time to sell him financially was 1-2 years ago. He still has some gas in the tank, but selling him next summer would be for 8 figures, not 9, and for what? Helping Spurs finish 6-10th? We will get in that range without him.

No reason Spurs can't finish 5th imo.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
E9BFrKmX0AEJaVS

jpwhj1z2mtwvlbjlewvh.jpg

@I.AM.PIFF you bums be sure to win your group, we will do the same and see you on the 6th to handle that unfinished business we got :demonic: