Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Arsenal fans I'm ok with this even though I'm not Odegaard's biggest fan. I love buying low.

Edit: Still want Maddison. We lack Starboy quality.

Last edited:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Shipped Ibra out and brought a winner

charliemurphy-wrong.gif

Let’s not bring revisionist history here :ufdup:

Same Mourinho that was willing to sub off a keeper before Zlatan? Barca wanted him. He would’ve kept him if he had the means

Montez

Superstar
Daps
charliemurphy-wrong.gif

Let’s not bring revisionist history here :ufdup:

Same Mourinho that was willing to sub off a keeper before Zlatan? Barca wanted him. He would’ve kept him if he had the means

tbf Mou and Moratti could've said I just want the funds no players. :yeshrug:I'mma count Eto'o. :skip:

Who is his agent?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
tbf Mou and Moratti could've said I just want the funds no players. :yeshrug:I'mma count Eto'o. :skip:

Who is his agent?

His dikkhead brother is agent. These city fakkits need to stop low balling and pay up. The man has 3 years left in this contract is a guaranteed 20+ goal season. They think just cause kane wants to leave we gonna accept it? Kane really thought levy would follow that gentlemen agreement? This all saga is hella annoying I rather he leave cause tired of his BS. Ruined his legacy at Spurs

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
His dikkhead brother is agent. These city fakkits need to stop low balling and pay up. The man has 3 years left in this contract is a guaranteed 20+ goal season. They think just cause kane wants to leave we gonna accept it? Kane really thought levy would follow that gentlemen agreement? This all saga is hella annoying I rather he leave cause tired of his BS. Ruined his legacy at Spurs

In reality though, 125M+ for Kane is decent money. We'd be stupid to turn it down, if Kane stays we'd be no better off honestly. . . 28 yrs old and has probably peaked already. Prime time to sell him financially was 1-2 years ago. He still has some gas in the tank, but selling him next summer would be for 8 figures, not 9, and for what? Helping Spurs finish 6-10th? We will get in that range without him.