Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
England have lost countless penalties in their history missed by white players, but yeah, it’s black players who are bad at penalties :comeon:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
:comeon:

England played their B team also vs Belgium in the best losers match.

Looked again, yea both teams were at full strength, England just lost.

Maybe I’m misremembering but I could have sworn there was a Belgium vs England match where Januzaj came on and either scored or assisted.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Looked again, yea both teams were at full strength, England just lost.

Maybe I’m misremembering but I could have sworn there was a Belgium vs England match where Januzaj came on and either scored or assisted.
That was the match he was referring to. That group game nobody wanted to win. Martinez looked annoyed when Januzaj scored. :russ:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Love this kid man. He might work with the enemy, Roc Nation, but he's such a good soul.

fukk the club allegiances, hoping for the best Maguire, Sancho & Rashford. This England team is a likable bunch.

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Absolute bullshyt.:heh: I swear reactionary football twitter is the scourge of logical, right minded football fans.

We can say the same about any NT manager. For example

Teams Deschamps has faced in major tournaments 2014-2016:

Honduras
Switzerland
Ecuador
Nigeria
Germany
Romania
Albania
Switzerland
Republic of Ireland
Iceland
Germany
Portugal

Not exactly running of the gauntlet now. :troll:

Deschamps and this France side will never amount to anything if they're not playing Brazil every week. :troll:

I think there is a perverse incentive from people on social media and media outlets to play up the anon trolls for clicks/RTs. Ends up being a self fulfilling prophecy.

Even the Daily Mail cover is a sympathetic one for Saka. What are we even talking about at this point?

shyts crazy. I saw prominent MP David Lammy quote an (apparent) racist tweet toward Saka, only to find out the tweet was from a Somali breh in Finland :heh:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Love this kid man. He might work with the enemy, Roc Nation, but he's such a good soul.

fukk the club alliances, hoping for the best Maguire, Sancho & Rashford. This England team is a likable bunch.

Those letters from the kids
KMZKj84.png

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
UK deny supporting racism in words but in deed manager, executives, coaches, captain, sportswriters, prime minister are non-brehs. papers are anti-breh. home secretary is anti-BLM. no legislation to end anti-black (and classist) education and hiring policies. no affirmative action.

it's a joke :hhh: and not a very funny one.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw prominent MP David Lammy quote an (apparent) racist tweet toward Saka, only to find out the tweet was from a Somali breh in Finland :heh:

I was gonna mention that but didn't want to stir up some shyt. From the few screenshots I saw, I noticed there were a lot of Axmeds and Bashiirs... point is it could be people from all over the world shytting on those three players, it ain't just England.