Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@African_brehda and @Kunty McPhuck congratulations on these two AC Milan legends winning the cup :wow:

210636653-5938235c-3499-466a-a465-5fc6a970fb56.jpg

:skip:

I beg you dont lump me in with the Barca fan. :scust:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:takedat: Apparently Perez loves Mourinho.

Perez issues with Spanish players is brazy. Raul, Casillas, Ramos and he doesn't really sign them.

It's all about power and the figurehead status of the team given to them by the fans. Florentino plays the game well with the Socios. He knows to keep those players around till the playing influence decline kicks in and then throws them too the bushes the first chance he gets.

Florentino wants them to shut up and dribble.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Been thinking about some of the football we’ve watched recently and I must say, I’ve been gaining more and more respect for good refereeing of late. Especially in this VAR era. The Finals in UCL, Copa America and Euros were very well reffed IMO (UCL especially).

An aside, winning a major trophy with your country really is the icing on the cake for a players career. For the likes of Chiellini and Bonnucci it cements their already legend status.

Even for mans like Jorginho and Emerson, now have a UCL and Euros to boot. Madness.

Italians took care of business this year. Both the European ones and the South American ones :lolbron:

No Pogba? :picard:

I understand Shaw not being there because Spinazzola before his injury was better.

I think maybe Phillips over Jorginho, outside of that, pretty solid.

EDIT: Pogba over Hojberg.

That’s crazy tough. The gold trim is :wow: