Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Indirectly called Flex and some of other brehs out there in the media a bunch of tap dancers. :dead:

Frank Bruno was the worst offender. :francis: Happy that he's good mentally now though.

I saw some folks in the comments callling John Barnes and Paul Ince c00ns too. What did they do?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I saw some folks in the comments callling John Barnes and Paul Ince c00ns too. What did they do?
Don't get me started on John Barnes. The guy Sky News always get out whenever a racial controversy occurs like that Liam Neeson situation. There's previous comments about him on this thread and tap dances on his Twitter, he played in them EDL grounds back in the day, figured he would know better.

Was 100% done with him once I saw this.

CgyIlhRWwAE6hCJ.jpg

Not sure about Paul Ince, he seemed more defensive about us when it comes to lack of black coaches and racism. @Kunty McPhuck might know why.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Don't get me started on John Barnes, the guy Sky News always get out whenever a racial controversy occurs like that Liam Neeson situation. There's previous comments about him on this thread and tap dances on his Twitter, he played in them EDL grounds back in the day, figured he would know better.

CgyIlhRWwAE6hCJ.jpg
That pic :scust:

I see, one of those “safe” negros that makes cacs feel comfortable.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Don't get me started on John Barnes. The guy Sky News always get out whenever a racial controversy occurs like that Liam Neeson situation. There's previous comments about him on this thread and tap dances on his Twitter, he played in them EDL grounds back in the day, figured he would know better.

CgyIlhRWwAE6hCJ.jpg

Not sure about Paul Ince, he seemed more defensive about us when it comes to lack of black coaches and racism. @Kunty McPhuck might know why.

It never sat right with me how Barnes nickname at Liverpool was named after a Dallas Tv Character. It's rhymes with the ER word.

Ince has always come across as a front foot person. So I would assume he would call shyt out when needed too and wouldn't allow people to take liberties. I guess Ince's Essexness/Cockney rubs people up the wrong way.