Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rants speaks unabashedly about black issues and some people (angsty gringos) don't like that. Even if he is telling the truth.

To them, speaking about racism in a forthright manner makes you the racist. I have worked with people like that myself.

Rants started getting louder about this stuff during the riots/BLM stuff and if anything he is even more vocal now.

The ramp-up to the end of Rants @ TUS started when Rants said Ole is (only?) the manager because he is a gringo and TUS's angsty teens started showing out.

This right here.

Rants can go hard with his opinion and points which can understandably rub people the wrong way but it's always corny to me (and informative how they really feel :mjpls: ) when they try to pull the racial shyt. It happens every time everywhere when a Black person speaks openly on issues like that.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
The whole rants situation is just:yeshrug: mark is racist probably true. But, i feel like rants cant carry a channel on his own..his personality and dry humor is not for everyone.

And his subs have been stagnant for a while. He might wanna chill and not burn bridges with everyone cuzz he's gon need allies to help is stuff grow. Ex got humor,flex carries himself well and mark has the cacness working for him:mjlol:

Sometimes been too real aint that good ,specially for business,just ask robbie:lolbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The whole rants situation is just:yeshrug: mark is racist probably true. But, i feel like rants cant carry a channel on his own..his personality and dry humor is not for everyone.

And his subs have been stagnant for a while. He might wanna chill and not burn bridges with everyone cuzz he's gon need allies to help is stuff grow. Ex got humor,flex carries himself well and mark has the cacness working for him:mjlol:

Sometimes been too real aint that good ,specially for business,just ask robbie:lolbron:

He has a core audience though. Sometimes quality beats quantity