Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

What a sad man :picard:

There wasn’t quite the same smile when he was compared to Antonio Conte for their achievements at Inter.

“There are some coaches in the clubs’ history that you should never compare to others. For this club, don’t compare Capello or Liedholm to other coaches.

“For Inter, never compare others to Herrera or me, because you just can’t do that,” he said.
Roma has the worst luck with owners, from Sensi to the cheapest American to now what look like clueless Americans :snoop:

If the whole plan is to have a 'project' or a rebuild why would you get Jose? Especially when Sarri was available or even going big for Ancelotti before Madrid swooped in.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Copper did a Q & A. Basically somewhat responded. 8th minute to the 21st @Kunty McPhuck
Some low-key juelzing, but a good vid overall.

Said his beef with DT and the aftermath basically made think there's no point in dragging himself into negative energy.

Mark basically see's people who leave the United Stand as competition, so if you try to do your own thing, you are basically no longer involved with The United Stand. He must've told Ricky that, hence why you never see him on Rants channel after that one video.
And since there was no contract you could walk if you wanted to at anytime, Aaron and Rants low-key said they were getting shytty pay :mjpls:

He said he called all the Ex United Stand members before they left and wished them all the best (:troll:) He later said he felt disappointed on the way a few acted (Most probably: Rants, Saeed & Aaron) and how they conducted themselves afters.

He's not entirely inaccurate about United Stand giving people who were or are still on it a bigger platform (Minus Rants, since him and Expressions were known already) but Flex was the main player who bridged the gap, which gave United Stand a street presence and how it surpassed Full Time Devils/Stretford Paddock who only wanted Mancunians. But then again, what he did to Aaron was snakey and Mark even says he regrets doing fancams for it's toxicity and he never liked it. @TENET mentioned this I think. He basically said when he did the rare fancms with Flex, he admitted playing up to the crowd.

Seems to me Mark is wiping his hands from all the past fukkery, dunno how this video will be recieved. :mjlol:

Around the 24th minute he said The United Stand has been up for sale for awhile, probably why he employed some yes men and Mark has his 2 channels that he can focus on full time.

Seems to me he knows Rants is going to expose him soon and he is basically preparing himself for that eventual day. Unless Rants says Mark was some Epstein shyt, he probably ain't responding again anytime soon. Like how Troopz could easily expose DT on what he did in Singapore, which makes DT :whoa:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Copper did a Q & A. Basically somewhat responded. 8th minute to the 21st @Kunty McPhuck

Said his beef with DT and the aftermath basically made think there's no point in dragging himself into negative energy.

Mark basically see's people who leave the United Stand as competition, so if you try to do your own thing, you are basically no longer involved with The United Stand. He must've told Ricky that, hence why you never see him on Rants channel after that one video.
And since there was no contract you could walk if you wanted to at anytime, Aaron and Rants low-key said they were getting shytty pay :mjpls:

He said he called all the Ex United Stand members before they left and wished them all the best (:troll:) He later said he felt disappointed on the way a few acted (Most probably: Rants, Saeed & Aaron) and how they conducted themselves afters.

He's not entirely inaccurate about United Stand giving people who were or are still on it a bigger platform (Minus Rants, since him and Expressions were known already) but Flex was the main player who bridged the gap, which gave United Stand a street presence and how it surpassed Full Time Devils/Stretford Paddock who only wanted Mancunians. But then again, what he did to Aaron was snakey and Mark even says he regrets doing fancams for it's toxicity and he never liked it. @TENET mentioned this I think. He basically said when he did the rare fancms with Flex, he admitted playing up to the crowd.

Seems to me Mark is wiping his hands from all the past fukkery, dunno how this video will be recieved. :mjlol:

Around the 24th minute he said The United Stand has been up for sale for awhile, probably why he employed some yes men and Mark has his 2 channels that he can focus on full time.

Seems to me he knows Rants is going to expose him soon and he is basically preparing himself for that eventual day. Unless Rants says Mark was some Epstein shyt, he probably ain't responding again anytime soon. Like how Troopz could easily expose DT on what he did in Singapore, which makes DT :whoa:

how many youtube pages does Brent Di Cesare have?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Cheers and thanks for the cliffs. But I won't be watching.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Mark is going into passive aggressive mode and this is just his latest salvo - disguised as a message of peace.