Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Seems to me he knows Rants is going to expose him soon and he is basically preparing himself for that eventual day. Unless Rants says Mark was some Epstein shyt, he probably ain't responding again anytime soon. Like how Troopz could easily expose DT on what he did in Singapore, which makes DT :whoa:

Please explain.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:obama:

Hopefully he can have a good season and make his way back to this Italy squad under Mancini
Webp-net-resizeimage-10.png

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Don't get me started on John Barnes. The guy Sky News always get out whenever a racial controversy occurs like that Liam Neeson situation. There's previous comments about him on this thread and tap dances on his Twitter, he played in them EDL grounds back in the day, figured he would know better.

Was 100% done with him once I saw this.

CgyIlhRWwAE6hCJ.jpg

Not sure about Paul Ince, he seemed more defensive about us when it comes to lack of black coaches and racism. @Kunty McPhuck might know why.
Love him as a player but he a c00n and anytime people try use him when it comes to black issues I just mention this pic :manny:

Copping another mandem to make sure Zaha stays.

And he chose Nigeria. :myman:
Travel restrictions stopped his debut for now though. :mjcry:
France, England and Algeria and he chose us :mjlit:

Eze too, hopefully they pave the way and show these brehs the motherland is the way to go with the current climate and the state of these white van man England fans :scust: we already got a superstar in Vic but I'm expecting big things from these 2 and they are our best chance I feel to show the ones coming next that there's another way, AFCON glory and a good WC showing and we in business :banderas:

Good news. If he performs in his first couple months in the prem then he can still join the England boys:mjlit:
:camby:

In your dreams! :pacspit:

And if Tammy knows better he'll switch, since they changed the rules. :mjpls:
:myman:

Tammy still tied I believe played too many times and tbh I don't see a place for him any more, unfortunately for him I think he missed the boat.