Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I asked "At fault for what exactly?".

If you dont understand the accountability that Youtubers/Content creators have when they say/do things on their platform and people take issue with what has been said and then the creator take issue with their issue when there is some merit to the very issue. Then whatever answer I give isnt going to be satisfactory for you.

What? Rants "doesn't like Shaw because Shaw is a gringo"?

People accused Rants of doing the very same thing he accused the Copper of doing. Its in twitter thread that was posted

Selective response.

Brand Wars someone said.

Rantz and his gang are all working together, getting paid together. No "Brand Wars".

I clearly quoted (and highlighted) your "Brand Wars" but you skipped it.

It in reference to Flex and Rants issue. Nothing to do with whoever is working with Rants.

Selective response.

He did a 1-2-1 show with Robbie for years which you clearly didn't watch. One of the most popular shows on AfTV

I clearly said "ensemble" but you skipped over it.

:mjlol: Your proof is AFTV content and not Troopz own content. You really think people watch Troopz for his tactical insight on the game? He could have his UEFA Pro licence and people could care less about it. People (Arsenal and non Arsenal fans) watch because they want to see him go off on one good or bad.

If you can't watch Mark and see his behaviour then that is a silo of life you still have to understand.

I said Mark was a snake way before anything to do with rants.

The hint is in what actually comes out of his mouth.

I dont watch Copper :manny:.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I mean just because he was "there" in these teams that won some trophies. The best "individual" players were still messi and ronaldo. If messi wins copa america he should get it.

This campaign has been 2 years in the planning. As soon as the ball rolled over the line last night that was the signal to bombard the internet.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My underground campaign to annoy @SCORCH is picking up steam :banderas:

tenor.gif

Daps
Pickford should have been saving that , it was not even in the corner

At least we got one back straight away

Daps
Denmark offered no attack after taking off Damsgaard, why did they do that

We got lucky that we got a gift of a penalty what was never a penalty, otherwise I dont think we would have scored another goal

Next up Italy which is going to be a tough game ,alot tougher than anything we have faced so far this tournament