Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Rants is at fault he should know better you always double check something before publishing/commenting on anything. He was too thirsty to stick it to the copper. Has Copper said anything about the people who have left? If so anything negatively? If not he basically killing 'em with kindness.

The Luke Shaw / racial bias thing is whatever. We all know Rants has an agenda on who he likes and don't like. But you also got to be accountable in the social era. On a separate/similar note it's getting to the stage that you cannot comment on anything without being called a ist or its a ism of some form or another. Copper could be behind it or someone who doesn't like Rants had it on deck for the right time. It is the internet that's what the internet do.

Flex could be a snake or he could just be his own man and can think for himself. Rants got to also remember he is also the competition now to Flex.. Brand wars. The rest of the EX United Stand people look up to Rants too much and he knows that. As a poster in here said recently 'Yardman can do anything'.

Troopz angry act is probably getting thin by now for most people. Doesn't have the depth to evolve and always needs to to play off someone so he can 'Troopz Up' but he is a loyalty person. And he is from the same endz as Rants and X so he will always ride for them. And then anything Luton/Flex related he will get from Robbie.

Troopz hasn’t appeared for awhile I even noticed his last vlog he was in some youth centre when flex was doing the live stream

I think flex and Robbie are related

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Rants is at fault he should know better you always double check something before publishing/commenting on anything.

At fault for what exactly? He said Mark was faking and Mark probably was.

Has Copper said anything about the people who have left? If so anything negatively?

Yes and yes.

The Luke Shaw / racial bias thing is whatever. We all know Rants has an agenda on who he likes and don't like. But you also got to be accountable in the social era. On a separate/similar note it's getting to the stage that you cannot comment on anything without being called a ist or its a ism of some form or another. Copper could be behind it or someone who doesn't like Rants had it on deck for the right time. It is the internet that's what the internet do.

Rantz was right about the relative biases of MU fandom + fans - where they give the gringo players extra shine and extra chances to make good of themselves.

He was also right when he said the same things about Ole.

Gringo fsndom cannot handle those hard truths though and they are TUS's core audience.

Flex could be a snake or he could just be his own man and can think for himself. Rants got to also remember he is also the competition now to Flex.. Brand wars. The rest of the EX United Stand people look up to Rants too much and he knows that. As a poster in here said recently 'Yardman can do anything'.

Nope. They could work together. Like many others do.

Troopz angry act is probably getting thin by now for most people. Doesn't have the depth to evolve and always needs to to play off someone so he can 'Troopz Up' but he is a loyalty person.

I'll say it again. Troopz is one of the most knowledgeable of all of them fancam pundits. His memory is astounding and as long as that holds out there will always be at least an ensemble place for him, angry act or not.

And he is from the same endz as Rants and X so he will always ride for them. And then anything Luton/Flex related he will get from Robbie.

Mark criticised fancams, "blood-famsters" and by inference AfTV and Troopz right at the start. Back when he was an unknown.

Which was another line of BS as he quickly switched up to doing cams when he found someone (Flex) who could actually do them on a regular basis and do them well.

-

Mark is a two-faced, duplicitous twat. There is no defending him.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Yes and yes.

Rantz was right about the relative biases of MU fandom + fans - where they give the gringo players extra shine and extra chances to make good of themselves.

Gringo fsndom cannot handle those hard truths though and they are TUS's core audience.

I'll say it again. Troopz is one of the most knowledgeable of all of them fancam pundits. His memory is astounding and as long as that holds out there will always be at least an ensemble place for him, angry act or not.

Mark criticised fancams, "blood-famsters" and by inference AfTV and Troopz right at the start. Back when he was an unknown.

Which was another line of BS as he quickly switched up to doing cams when he found someone (Flex) who could actually do them on a regular basis and do them well.

-

Well Mark is a former PIG so not surprising

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Rants should just just drop this beef because he will not win any war with Goldbridge and/or Flex. Their fanbases and connections run too deep.

Rants also got it wrong by picking Luke Shaw when he spoke of a white bias Mark had.

Firstly, regardless of how bummy a player is, there will almost always be a section of supporters that rate him and that goes across racial lines. There's folks right now pushing the Fred propoganda given that he is playing for Brazil and the guy is pure pants man.

Secondly, I don't think Luke Shaw was even *that* bad to justify him saying that. I've personally always been a massive fan of Shaw since the brilliant start he had under LvG and can't recall spells where he was absolutely awful. Average, yes but not bad enough to accuse Mark of having a racial bias for supporting him.

Lastly, if we want to talk about the biases that exist, let's talk about the anti-black/anti-British bias that exists and affects players like Pogba who is so often slapped with the "lazy, inconsistent and attitude" labels for no real reason.

Is Goldbridge a bit of a snake? I think so. Is he racist? I don't know but I give him some benefit of the doubt because he sometimes does allude the racism going on. eg. Just this week he mentioned that Pogba and Camavinga are different players and that any comparisons between them are "lazy" and are only being made because both players are French (but stopped just short of saying it's because they're both French and Black).

He is very vocal about the Xenophobia though and has on numerous occasions called out the lack of negative media that British players like Maguire, McTominay and Henderson get from the media and pundits compared to the likes of Lindelof, Fred and De Gea.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Rants should just just drop this beef because he will not win any war with Goldbridge and/or Flex. Their fanbases and connections run too deep.

Rants also got it wrong by picking Luke Shaw when he spoke of a white bias Mark had.

Firstly, regardless of how bummy a player is, there will almost always be a section of supporters that rate him and that goes across racial lines. There's folks right now pushing the Fred propoganda given that he is playing for Brazil and the guy is pure pants man.

Secondly, I don't think Luke Shaw was even *that* bad to justify him saying that. I've personally always been a massive fan of Shaw since the brilliant start he had under LvG and can't recall spells where he was absolutely awful. Average, yes but not bad enough to accuse Mark of having a racial bias for supporting him.

Lastly, if we want to talk about the biases that exist, let's talk about the anti-black/anti-British bias that exists and affects players like Pogba who is so often slapped with the "lazy, inconsistent and attitude" labels for no real reason.

Is Goldbridge a bit of a snake? I think so. Is he racist? I don't know but I give him some benefit of the doubt because he sometimes does allude the racism going on. eg. Just this week he mentioned that Pogba and Camavinga are different players and that any comparisons between them are "lazy" and are only being made because both players are French (but stopped just short of saying it's because they're both French and Black).

He is very vocal about the Xenophobia though and has on numerous occasions called out the lack of negative media that British players like Maguire, McTominay and Henderson get from the media and pundits compared to the likes of Lindelof, Fred and De Gea.

He talks about race like he talks about being "Ole-doubt" .. carefully, in a manufactured manner because of being pushed about the issues and to keep fans onside.

He rejected explicitly supporting BLM in full or even in spirit. Now he has found a good middle line to tread on racial issues.

Ditto with Ole.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

It is Rants fault because he went on the word of someone in his chat (is that right @TobiOT ) instead of investigating/researching it himself to find out. Doesnt matter if Mark was putting on an act or not. The fact that it over someone passing isnt a good look.

No-one cares what Rants or whoever has gotten right. People only care and want to expose what the person got wrong. Like the whole Rants clip of not liking Luke Shaw and it being turned to racial bias on Rants part and its being the main basis and reasonings for not liking him as a player

Majority of fanbases (whatever you want to use sports films music fashion etc etc etc) are idiots and have a bias and has an agenda in some manner or not. (Most people cannot have a civil agree to disagree convo about things its all about who is trying to be the winner) The Coli is a prime example of that.

If they arent earning youtube money together than they are competition. Regardless if they work together from time to time.

Majority of people dont watch Troopz for his knowledge. Getting kicked out of Wembley he does 100k+ Normal football video struggles to even do 20-40k.

I'm not defending Copper I was more interested to know what he had said about the negative stuff from the former UtdStanders because all I see from the posts in here is from one corner the disgruntled. He's a scumbag etc etc etc. Youtubers/Social people generally defend themselves within a week or so from allegations of wrong doing. Unless people are pulling behind the scene receipts of sms or video evidence of Coppers shady character and dealings. People will end up feeling sorry and siding with Copper because it will be seen as an act of bullying like its 10 people vs 1 even if that 1 isnt above board. Just look at the whole German girl crying. I actually do like Rants in all honesty and it seems we share a lot of the same views on football from what ive watched but this whole he walks on water act your promoting doesnt wash either tbh.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It is Rants fault because he went on the word of someone in his chat (is that right @TobiOT ) instead of investigating/researching it himself to find out. Doesnt matter if Mark was putting on an act or not. The fact that it over someone passing isnt a good look.

I asked "At fault for what exactly?".

You just repeated what you said the first time around.

No-one cares what Rants or whoever has gotten right. People only care and want to expose what the person got wrong. Like the whole Rants clip of not liking Luke Shaw and it being turned to racial bias on Rants part and its being the main basis and reasonings for not liking him as a player

Majority of fanbases (whatever you want to use sports films music fashion etc etc etc) are idiots and have a bias and has an agenda in some manner or not. (Most people cannot have a civil agree to disagree convo about things its all about who is trying to be the winner) The Coli is a prime example of that.

What? Rants "doesn't like Shaw because Shaw is a gringo"?

If they arent earning youtube money together than they are competition. Regardless if they work together from time to time.

Selective response.

Brand Wars someone said.

Rantz and his gang are all working together, getting paid together. No "Brand Wars".

I clearly quoted (and highlighted) your "Brand Wars" but you skipped it.

Majority of people dont watch Troopz for his knowledge. Getting kicked out of Wembley he does 100k+ Normal football video struggles to even do 20-40k.

Selective response.

He did a 1-2-1 show with Robbie for years which you clearly didn't watch. One of the most popular shows on AfTV

I clearly said "ensemble" but you skipped over it.

I'm not defending Copper I was more interested to know what he had said about the negative stuff from the former UtdStanders because all I see from the posts in here is from one corner the disgruntled.

Well now you know that he did.

He's a scumbag etc etc etc. Youtubers/Social people generally defend themselves within a week or so from allegations of wrong doing. Unless people are pulling behind the scene receipts of sms or video evidence of Coppers shady character and dealings. People will end up feeling sorry and siding with Copper because it will be seen as an act of bullying like its 10 people vs 1 even if that 1 isnt above board. Just look at the whole German girl crying. I actually do like Rants in all honesty and it seems we share a lot of the same views on football from what ive watched but this whole he walks on water act your promoting doesnt wash either tbh.

If you can't watch Mark and see his behaviour then that is a silo of life you still have to understand.

I said Mark was a snake way before anything to do with rants.

The hint is in what actually comes out of his mouth.

mark is a clever vato que no ...

mark goldbridge a.k.a ex police officer a.k.a brent di cesare is :mjpls:and :duck:.

he is not a fan of BLM

mark is a devious two-faced sneaky funny guy ... and he is trying to exploit the situation ...

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

I'm not defending Copper I was more interested to know what he had said about the negative stuff from the former UtdStanders because all I see from the posts in here is from one corner the disgruntled. He's a scumbag etc etc etc. Youtubers/Social people generally defend themselves within a week or so from allegations of wrong doing. Unless people are pulling behind the scene receipts of sms or video evidence of Coppers shady character and dealings. People will end up feeling sorry and siding with Copper because it will be seen as an act of bullying like its 10 people vs 1 even if that 1 isnt above board. Just look at the whole German girl crying. I actually do like Rants in all honesty and it seems we share a lot of the same views on football from what ive watched but this whole he walks on water act your promoting doesnt wash either tbh.

Spot on about civil conversations on the Internet, not just The Coli. Nobody cares about context anymore.
I should not have posted that video, after Rants exposes everyone that will the end. Back to discussing Football.:lolbron:

But yeah, if Rants knew the context he wouldn't of said anything. Just waiting to see what he says on the Winning Podcast when he spills the beans cause according to him it's going to damage the reputation of Mark, Flex and whoever else he's going to be exposing. He could be right or it could backfire on him, we'll see.
Robbie and Flex are family so Robbie probably won't let that happen since that situation with Claude and Moh didn't bring Robbie down either. :manny:

Flex and Rants aren't friends anymore, especially after what he said yesterday since he snaked Troopz and Rants (Still don't think Flex is like that but whatever),
at the same time though, Rants should not have talked shyt about the new guys on The United Stand (Called them the IC3 chuckle brothers :mjlol:) or calling KG and Flex "tap dancers" cause it makes him look like a scumbag after he accused Mark of bullying guys like Rick and co even though Rick probably doesn't care.

But I think when this ends, Rants, Saeed, Mark, Flex and all those guys will be fine in terms of fans on their own respective channels. :yeshrug:

Funny how this all really begun because DT and Mark started beefing. :dead:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Flex looks a way to me since he didn't say anything when Mark told Saeed that he would be nothing without the United Stand. Rants was the only person to tell him to apologize for that.

Mark also told Ricky that he couldn't be in Rants videos anymore. This was after Mark telling Rants behind the scenes that he sees what hes doing and supports him. Thats some snake shyt.

That is why Rants didnt say anything at the start. In the video explaining why he left, he didnt bring up ANY of this shyt. He said he had no beef with Mark and that he just wanted to do his own thing.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Rants started complimenting SHaw this season after he started getting consistent form so I don't feel the Rants being racist shyt. He loves Grealish and other white players and has other ethnicities on his page getting shine along with the black ones he has on there.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Rants started complimenting SHaw this season after he started getting consistent form so I don't feel the Rants being racist shyt. He loves Grealish and other white players and has other ethnicities on his page getting shine along with the black ones he has on there.
He trashes AWB,Rashford, Mbappe, that Doku breh who plays for Belgium/Rennes and most notably Lukaku, but that's a mixture of not liking him as a footballer and his personality.

He does three shows with white you-tubers, he's doing a live show with one now. :russ:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
He trashes AWB,Rashford, Mbappe, that Doku breh who plays for Belgium/Rennes and most notably Lukaku, but that's a mixture of not liking him as a footballer and his personality.

He does three shows with white you-tubers, he's doing a live show with one now. :russ:

Rants speaks unabashedly about black issues and some people (angsty gringos) don't like that. Even if he is telling the truth.

To them, speaking about racism in a forthright manner makes you the racist. I have worked with people like that myself.

Rants started getting louder about this stuff during the riots/BLM stuff and if anything he is even more vocal now.

The ramp-up to the end of Rants @ TUS started when Rants said Ole is (only?) the manager because he is a gringo and TUS's angsty teens started showing out.