Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Trent out of the squad.

jesse.jpg

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Pep's a Fraud, Mourinho's a fraud, Ancelotti's a fraud...:mjlol:Best believe, If Fergie, Michels or Sacchi was still around, they'd be called frauds, too.

It's the reactionary, short termist, twitter "ratio" era we're in.

I have no problem if it’s jokes and trolling... but nikkas are serious about it and try to justify it :mindblown:
I even thought breh was going to argue about him only winning the league 2 times with Milan

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Pep's a Fraud, Mourinho's a fraud, Ancelotti's a fraud...:mjlol:Best believe, If Fergie, Michels or Sacchi was still around, they'd be called frauds, too.

It's the reactionary, short termist, twitter "ratio" era we're in.
Swear I saw a post about Fergie being overrated or along those lines on here a few months back.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Well no shyt nikka :mjlol: did anyone actually buy those pathetic crocodile tears apart from @Yayo Toure?

People I was watching CL finals with were looking at me like I was crazy when I told them Pep was crying fake tears :russ:

It's obvious Pep never cared for Aguero like that. He was trying to get rid of him from day one but it was impossible with Kun banging in 30 goals a year.

Aguero is exactly the type of striker Pep hates, striker that looks to score at every opportunity instead of lollygagging and passing the ball.