Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I heard something while trying to fall asleep that really bothers me these days.

Saeed said "we've gone 3 seasons without a trophy, thats atrocious", really, 3 seasons, atrocious :gucci:

I could understand if he said, I don't see any improvement or like the direction they going in. But as a United fans, he's seen 2 trips to a CL Final, won 1, seen multiple PL titles, FA, League Cup and even Europa trophies.

This entitlement by certain fans, it's really off putting, and just so spoiled bratish. To hear Arsenal fans moan and moan. This is us at our worst, in 8th place 6/7 points from 3rd. This is our worst right here.

I understand it's levels to everything. But when I see grown ass fans, who have been through rough times, acting like lil kids, cause the team didn't win a trophy, and hearing adults say "my team let me down" wtf:scust:
Yeah, we may not be in 8th place but the 7 years post-Fergie have been a joke given what the club have spent on players and wages.

Haven't finished above City in 8 years and instead have watched them and Liverpool scoop up trophies domestically and continentaly. That shyt hurts. There is a real fear that Liverpool will win a 20th title before United wins a 21st which again will be a massive blow to United fans given that it became a sort-of life mission for Sir Alex to topple them.

Call United fans spoiled but 3 years (going on 4) with no trophies is a shambles for this club.

I'm confused as to how they're replacements for Trent.
That's easy, Southgate has no idea what he is doing.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Southgate to ask the players if they want to continue taking the knee :mjlol:

I imagine the Fa are putting a bit of pressure on. Bit hard to take the high ground on the subject with all the racist shyt for brains booing an anti-racist gesture.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Because Trent didn't really need to be replaced
We are taking 4 right backs with us to Euros but with him gone it's now only 3, which is still one more than we really need

So it's best to add someone else who plays in a different position to him

I get that, I'm just confused the initial premise behind the 4 RBs. Was it tactical? Was it because of TAA's passing ability.

Daps
I get that, I'm just confused the initial premise behind the 4 RBs. Was it tactical? Was it because of TAA's passing ability.

No imo it is because Waistcoat is to weak of a person to make important decisions

He couldn't leave TAA behind because he was scared of the backlash he would have got from everyone

He couldn't leave James behind a week after him having the game of his life in the biggest game of the season

And the last 2 are 2 of his favourites so he couldn't leave them behind either, so it was easier for him to take all 4 and then play them out of position which he will do for one of them, who will not play RB at all through out the whole tournament