Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Top 3 next season will be City, Liverpool and Chelsea in whatever order they end up being in. They have the 3 best managers in the league right now, so as long as they dont have injury ravaged season should end up top 3

After that you have Leicester who will be there or there abouts up until the last day of the season of course, and surely can't mess up 3 times in a row

Then you got Spurs who should get a better manager and either keeps Kane or gets alot of money for him to revest in the squad

Even Arsenal who 2nd half of the season were one of the best teams in the league and with no European football will improve loads

Man u only got second place because so many of the so called big teams had really bad seasons in the league last year

And they will all have a better manager at the wheel than Ole :ufdup:
I don't think it's automatic that Chelsea makes top 3. they'll obviously make top 4. hell they could even win it who knows.
But Chelsea were lowkey losing some league points towards the end of the season like United
Plus, Tuchel is like Ancellotti. he's a better tournament manager than league manger

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it's automatic that Chelsea makes top 3
Chelsea were lowkey losing some league points towards the end of the season like United
Plus, Tuchel is like Ancellotti. he's a better tournament manager than league manger

All depends if they get a striker or someone on the squad starts banging in goals.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Ancestry.com told me what teams I have to root against, so as of the current update, fukk Wales and Germany :dead: 2 percent tings. I'm hoping for a France win to complete the cypher, they are a good story for the rest of the world

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: with that nonsense

He would be trying to get the likes of Crouch and Owen out of retirement to play for England if he managed them

I was half joking, but this team with Redknapp would be putting 5/6 goals pass teams like Austria, you might give up 2/3, but he won't waste the attacking talent and the athletic advantage your have.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
nikkas be saying shyt just to say shyt :gucci:
his history is solidified but present day?

He set Everton back several years with the shyt he did and now's he's just gonna cut and run?

I could take over Real Madrid and with the resources available and have satisfactory results.

fukk him

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
his history is solidified but present day?

He set Everton back several years with the shyt he did and now's he's just gonna cut and run?

I could take over Real Madrid and with the resources available and have satisfactory results.

fukk him

i don’t know about all that but I do agree he did Everton dirty with that madrid move.