Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Right, stupid ass. The statement made by OP isn't "American" because that's not a culturally "American" thing to say.

Sit your stupid ass down now, son. Giving history lessons on Bayern like anyone in here gives a fukk with your goofy ass.

babble babble with added street babble brehs .. like I am going to pay attention to someone who not only cannot read .. but doesn't understand football :mjlol:

:hubie:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
makes (@SCORCH) sense :ehh: . all "finished managers" have the power to do that :wow:

It must be killing him to see the managerial merry-go-round with some top jobs available all of a sudden and there he is, tied down to an also-ran Serie Ass club. I don't blame him, I'd be leaking stuff to the press too :manny:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It must be killing him to see the managerial merry-go-round with some top jobs available all of a sudden and there he is, tied down to an also-ran Serie Ass club. I don't blame him, I'd be leaking stuff to the press too :manny:

Roma is the biggest team in the Italian capital and the 4th biggest team in Italy.

Remember Football Italia about Lazio?

But fair do's .. let's see what he does.

It's like the breh above asking about Gascoigne.

This generation man .. but yeah let's see if he is "finished" ..

:salute:

The man who managed Man Utd and Real must really be wishing he could manage the teams which have switched managers.. Like spurs or wolves or real .. Yes indeed.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Gazza this Gazza that , I been watching some of his highlights and I'm still not seeing it:patrice:

Big game player for starters.

The main reason why Spurs got to the FA Final in the first place.

Actually turned up on the World Stage. Played in 2 Tournaments England got to 2 Semi Finals. What did Scholes Lampard Beckham and Gerrard do? Not that.

How many England players you've seen that can both dribble past with close control or physically drive past players. And that's not even getting into his touch passing like for Platt's goal or the thru ball for Linekar to win the pen vs Cameroon.

The only Spurs player that comes close to him in type is Dembele since Gazza left.

He's was just a headcase along with career altering injuries.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Refs gotta ref a game not just with the rules in mind but with the nuances of a particular game.

In a tune up friendly right before the Euros, unless a foul is egregious, just let it slide. That red in the France v Wales games did no one any favours.

Kind of like in the Superbowl, refs will usually let the marginal fouls go because the players have to “earn” the win on the biggest stage/game. Don’t want to be giving out soft fouls in a championship game.

That’s why I really likes the ref for this last UCL final. He let them play hard but still maintained order in the game.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Big game player for starters.

The main reason why Spurs got to the FA Final in the first place.

Actually turned up on the World Stage. Played in 2 Tournaments England got to 2 Semi Finals. What did Scholes Lampard Beckham and Gerrard do? Not that.

How many England players you've seen that can both dribble past with close control or physically drive past players. And that's not even getting into his touch passing like for Platt's goal or the thru ball for Linekar to win the pen vs Cameroon.

The only Spurs player that comes close to him in type is Dembele since Gazza left.

He's was just a headcase along with career altering injuries.

I respect it , I'm just saying aesthetically :francis:

... Chris Waddle though :mjgrin:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Roma is the biggest team in the Italian capital and the 4th biggest team in Italy.

Remember Football Italia about Lazio?

But fair do's .. let's see what he does.

It's like the breh above asking about Gascoigne.

This generation man .. but yeah let's see if he is "finished" ..

:salute:

The man who managed Man Utd and Real must really be wishing he could manage the teams which have switched managers.. Like spurs or wolves or real .. Yes indeed.

Juventus and Inter didn't change managers? :youngsabo:

Barcelona sure do look desperate to get rid of Koeman and who knows, even the PSG job may be available sooner or later.

Jose's stock is at an all time low so he jumped at the first offer made. He didn't even let the circus play out to see what was really available but then the phone really wasn't ringing like that clearly :mjgrin:

Daps
I respect it , I'm just saying aesthetically :francis:

... Chris Waddle though :mjgrin:

Watching Gazza play football was the reason most kids fron my generation fell in love with football

After the 90 World Cup he was the one player every kid wanted to be when they went out and played football in the park or on the street not someone like Waddle

And let's not forget he scored the 2 greatest goals at the old Wembley with one of them just been voted the 2nd best goal ever at the Euros by the BBC pundits

Watching Gazza play in his prime football was thing of beauty

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Juventus and Inter didn't change managers? :youngsabo:

Barcelona sure do look desperate to get rid of Koeman and who knows, even the PSG job may be available sooner or later.
Jose's stock is at an all time low so he jumped at the first offer made. He didn't even let the circus play out to see what was really available but then the phone really wasn't ringing like that clearly :mjgrin:

still on your training wheels ..

manage real and then barca :mjlol:

managing juve to inter is hard enough.

finished like he was finished after real .. ? all these gums flapping with narratives that do not apply to football.

de-franchise your mind breh.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
still on your training wheels ..

manage real and then barca :mjlol:

managing juve to inter is hard enough.

finished like he was finished after real .. ? all these gums flapping with narratives that do not apply to football.

de-franchise your mind breh.

"Madrid wanted me back but this Roma job only comes by once in a lifetime" :smugbiden:

But but but they are the BIGGEST club in the Italian capital :mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
"Madrid wanted me back but this Roma job only comes by once in a lifetime" :smugbiden:

But but but they are the BIGGEST club in the Italian capital :mjlol:

breh if you ever see me in basketball, nfl or baseball threads doing your flappy-gums-no-foundation act just cuss me tf :camby: out.

why you guys do it is beyond me ... :mjlol:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh if you ever see me in basketball, nfl or baseball threads doing your flappy-gums-no-foundation act just cuss me tf :camby: out.

why you guys do it is beyond me ... :mjlol:

LOL, you randomly quoted me to try and continue a discussion from a month ago. :umad:

Roma still rubbish and a step down. Jose briefing nonsense to the media won't change that. :manny: