Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Saka's a nice player who has been having a great year. Good for him.

Also, England's basically going as far as Grealish takes them. I hate that flopping motherfukker, but he draws fouls (especially in great spots for set pieces) and will actually induce offense effectively so the club isn't scoring off pens and corners nearly exclusively.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
There's nothing "American" about that post. Don't know where you got that idea. People with no previous head coaching or managerial experience at historically successful clubs get hired to manage them all the time in our leagues.

Espirito Santo left Wolves in part because he didn't want to pull an Eddie Howe, so I hope a club on the come up takes a chance on him. Crystal Palace seems like a lateral move even if Roy Hodgson left them in decent shape.

misread posts brehs :hhh:

and he shouldn't go to palace. he can do better than that.

Daps
misread posts brehs :hhh:

and he shouldn't go to palace. he can do better than that.

I didn't misread the post. You just said some dumb shyt. Americans don't have that mindset because that doesn't happen in American sports. Seems like more of a "we're a big club, so we deserve a certain standard" mindset in the original post. But I'll let it pass.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I didn't misread the post. You just said some dumb shyt. Americans don't have that mindset because that doesn't happen in American sports. Seems like more of a "we're a big club, so we deserve a certain standard" mindset in the original post. But I'll let it pass.

you did misread it.

i said that the statement made by OP was american. not the thing that he was talking about.

but you got a fine brain jack
a5vaIXz.png
so I'm sure that you could figure that out for yourself .. eventually ...

Daps
you did misread it.

i said that the statement made by OP was american. not the thing that he was talking about.

but you got a fine brain jack
a5vaIXz.png
so I'm sure that you could figure that out for yourself .. eventually ...

Right, stupid ass. The statement made by OP isn't "American" because that's not a culturally "American" thing to say.

Sit your stupid ass down now, son. Giving history lessons on Bayern like anyone in here gives a fukk with your goofy ass.

Daps
Gazza this Gazza that , I been watching some of his highlights and I'm still not seeing it:patrice:

Are we talking about the real Gazza here, ie Paul Gascoigne , because he was the real deal
Injury just ravaged his career

All these English PL greats like Gerrard and Lampard couldnt lace his boot on what he done on the biggest stage, ie the international stage and world cup in particular

He is the reason why England got to 2 semi finals in the space of 6 years and apart from 2018 we have never come close since without him

He is England greatest ever player in the last 50 odd years,

He is loved in England ( Newcastle, Spurs and England fans ) loved in Italy (Lazio fans) and loved in Scotland (Rangers fans)