Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

74ALa6c.png

And they're still gonna be boring asss fukk to watch. Tedious asss football :scust:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
well I hope he has a blinder of a game , scores a hat trick and makes Waistcoat decision not to take him look stupid

Lingard only starting because Sancho has been ill. The optics look bad but it's more of circumstances than anything else. People making too much of a big deal out of it tbh. But yeah Lingard should of gone just for his ability to get a goal out of nothing off the bench.

Last edited:
Daps
Lingard only starting because Sancho has been ill. The optics look bad but it's more of circumstances than anything else. People making a big of a deal out of it tbh. But yeah Lingard should of gone just for his ability to get a goal out of nothing off the bench.

I totally agree with you he should have gone

I've been one of Lingard biggest critics in the past but he deserves to go based off of his form last season since being at West Ham and his ability to score a goal and he does have a hack of scoring important goals in big games

We did not need to take 4 right backs with us but Waistcoat is gutless

Walker and Trippier to a certain extent are part of his favourites , and TAA he didnt want the back lash off of not taking him, and James he couldn't really drop after the game he had in the biggest game of the season