Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Ole showed that not only is he not a good manager but that he is also doesn't have the razor intellect and obsessive meticulousness of managers like Mou, Pep, LvG, SAF.

He didn't plan for the game and for different eventualities.

Ole didn't plan for a long game. didn't plan his subs, didn't plan for the pens like better managers would have.

the VR players were so relaxed during penalties, it was like Emre just told them to focus on hitting the target as DDG would not save any.

Ole knows DDG's bad pen record and he should be aware that other managers know it as well.

And overall just like when SAF lost against Barca or Mou lost the FA against Conte, it is the manner of the loss that suggests that the losing manager has reached the limit of his abilities.

When Conte beat Mou people actually dared ask is he (now) better than Mou.

When Pep's Barca beat SAF people saw with their own eyes that SAF had no answer for that level of football.

Now with Ole it's clear that he doesn't have the understanding of football to unravel what he was presented with last night and that is what means he is not good enough.

The worst part is when he looks in the players eyes and they look in each other's eyes they will see that that all know he is not good enough too*. Pogba was in the final with Mou and will compare and contrast.

*(apart from Rashford
a5vaIXz.png
)

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Leonardo doing Leonardo things. That's why Poch wants to leave. Poch should know that Levy is only gong to let him down again in the end. Also Spurs are in rebuild mode now. It needs some serious money thrown at it. New keeper new back 4. At least 1 CM 1 wing and 2 strikers.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Emery finish to the end of the first season is what killed his Arsenal career. Shyt the bed in the league and then lost vs Chelsea. He was a dead man walking after that.
Nah man

He was awful in that we played bad football and were terrible his last 10 months with the club.
Granted I was exaggerating a bit:whoa:

But dude finished with more points than Wenger and Arteta has been worse than him (barring a FA cup win). Emery has a good streak of wins at some point so his formula clicked at least temorarily somehow.

It was not great football I'll give you that but Arsenal cannot really afford to not get into European places so sometimes you need to makes sacrifices to get those needed points.

Arteta isnt playing any better and yet didnt even manage top 6. Emery's head would have flown for that or for some of Arteta's sneaky comments on his own players.

The truth is that Arsenal doesnt have the quality and finances to contest top 4 and hasn't since the last Wenger year. The core of players hasnt really changed much the last few years even though there has been 3 coaches and results are not getting better. I'd say thats where the problems lie rather than coaches.

I hope that team manage to keep Odergaard because otherwise the future would be dreadful.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

If Allegri calls, Pogba can leave with my blessing.
United has really fukked up his career in terms of trophies.

I dont get this because Allegri wanted to revamp things and base the squad around Dybala rather than Cristiano. Does this mean CR is leaving ?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Just read that De Gea hasnt saved a penalty for 5 years :picard:

Didnt know it was that bad. I guess Ole should have done a Van Gaal and bring the sub keeper for the shootout.