Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Craig Burley just loves to shyt on Man U. Must have been licking his chops at the final whistle.

So "what is man united's identity under Ole?"
nQokhiO.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I dont get the Emery hate when it comes to his Arsenal tenure. I think he was a good match for a club that doesnt have the finances to win the league which is exactly Arsenal. Dude can guarantee a top 6 finish and maybe a top 4 if circumstances are good.

The issue is that for some reason Arsenal fans dont realize they are not a top club any more and have been living on their history for too long and they expect a top 4 like they are royalty :francis:

I guess there were language barriers and managerial issues but let's not act like Arsenal havent been mediocre since 2017. And man still got a 5th place and a EL final.

Some FA cup wins are just giving Arsenal fans the illusion that they are still great but the truth is that they havent been for several years:yeshrug::umad:
Nah man

He was awful in that we played bad football and were terrible his last 10 months with the club.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Rashford showing that he shouldn't give interviews.

Absolutely no idea and drinking the Ole koolaid ..

Rashford needs to just keep his mouth shut until he starts playing better. I like dude but it's really getting harder and harder to :cape:for him. If Sancho comes it better be him, Cavani, and Greenwood as a front 3. But Ole will be Ole
Vdm4jto.png
:camby:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Rashford needs to just keep his mouth shut until he starts playing better. I like dude but it's really getting harder and harder to :cape:for him. If Sancho comes it better be him, Cavani, and Greenwood as a front 3. But Ole will be Ole
Vdm4jto.png
:camby:
Greenwood is getting benched.

And I forgot about Martial. :mjgrin:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

Live by the penalty, die by the penalty.

Sir Alex giving these guys team talks setting them up to fail.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I didnt even bother watching the pens. I knew what time it was.

So annoying because Ole the player was one of my favourite united players of all time. Probably top 5. But his stint as manager is just erasing some of that love. Would have been great to win a major trophy with him as boss but his limitations are too glaring. He has done some good things as manager but that glass ceiling is so obvious. We're not doing anything major with him in charge. This is not to absolve those players and the board of the club. Its so obvious the club is not being run as a top class club from the top all the way. This 2nd position is going to mask as lot of things wrong but we can already see how next season will go.

We should just forget United as a force for the foreseeable imo.