Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
They did what we expected of them...defend solidly and take their one or two chances. Man U were restricted to 2 shots on target

You may have won if things went the other way e.g Cavani point blank header, Rashford chance or if that handball penalty would've been given (harsh) but that's small margins. No smacking them around :ufdup:

"You"? I had no dog in this fight :mjlol:

We got knocked out by Zagreb :scust:

on tonights showing, Arteta's arsenal and Jose's spurs wouldve won tonight

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont get the Emery hate when it comes to his Arsenal tenure. I think he was a good match for a club that doesnt have the finances to win the league which is exactly Arsenal. Dude can guarantee a top 6 finish and maybe a top 4 if circumstances are good.

The issue is that for some reason Arsenal fans dont realize they are not a top club any more and have been living on their history for too long and they expect a top 4 like they are royalty :francis:

This.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Moral of the Ole is he'll always let you down when it matters. :mjgrin:

full

7th with your first ever European trophy & automatic Champions League qualification >>>>> 5th

full

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
So Mourinho still achieved more than Ole has :mjlol: and that's despite not having a single player with the class of Bruno Fernandes

Can't wait to see how the "BuT mUh StYlE oF fOoTbAlL" United fans will still spin like Mourinho wasn't by far their best manager in the last 40 years not named Sir Alex Ferguson :umad: