Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
The touch and weight shifting in that clip was perfect though :dwillhuh:

Yh...nothing wrong with his touch and turn there

But he did over hit it when he tried to accelerate thus going to ground. I remember seeing that dive in game when the freekick was given.. No commentators called it out during the replay

He's not a shyt footballer tho :comeon:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yh...nothing wrong with his touch and turn there

But he did over hit it when he tried to accelerate thus going to ground. I remember seeing that dive in game when the freekick was given.. No commentators called it out during the replay

He's not a shyt footballer tho :comeon:
U would have to see it from another angle to see the surroundings but if you're quicker than the man marking you and there is open space behind its common to "overhit it" to get away from the defender on you

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
U would have to see it from another angle to see the surroundings but if you're quicker than the man marking you and there is open space behind its common to "overhit it" to get away from the defender on you

Yh I'm obviously not against knocking it forward... By overhit I meant losing control of the ball e.g another player to cover he didn't see... Or the space just not being there

Villareal weren't leaving spaces behind them like that

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
that's what happens when your touch and technique is shytty

like I said beginning of the season. shyt footballer. I said what I said :unimpressed:

This one I can agree with you on.

A stat padding machine, but he's not a top 5 attacking midfielder in the premier league.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yh I'm obviously not against knocking it forward... By overhit I meant losing control of the ball e.g another player to cover he didn't see... Or the space just not being there

Villareal weren't leaving spaces behind them like that
True but my initial comment was about his first touch & turn tbf

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Seeing Bruno slander on here. Usually I would attempt to defend him, but nobody deserves our backing. When Scott Mctominay is your best player on the pitch......:yeshrug:

i've been consistent with my so call hate, good player but he'a not someone u build around. Good piece for a puzzle but he is not dude. Ole's lack tactical savvy doesn't help either

Last edited: