Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Villarreal are just as bad as we are in the league but the point is that Arteta bottled it in the semis for trying to be clever with true false nine. Villarreal played better in this game than they did in either legs against us.

And you're comparing a rookie manager with someone who has over a decade plus experience over him.

Emery is who Emery is, if youfinished 6th and you wanna finish 7th, he's your guy. If you never wanna qualify for CL through league position, he's your guy. This dude took over a Seville team that was always qualifying for CL. And won 3 Europas, but folks fail to realize, they never qualified for CL.

He's gives you a trophy, but regresses your team at the same time.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Paul Scholes believes 'shaky' Dean Henderson has blown chance to establish himself as Man United No 1 as David de Gea is chosen for Europa League final... with Rio Ferdinand convinced decision to drop Spaniard in the league helped him 'reboot'
  • Scholes says Henderson missed the chance to become United's No.1 goalkeeper
  • David de Gea was selected ahead of Henderson for United's Europa League final
  • The former Red Devil says he is 'glad' Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has selected De Gea
  • Scholes says that Henderson had previously looked 'nice and controlled' in goal
  • However, the TV pundit now says that the 24-year-old goalkeeper looks 'shaky'

:mjlol:

Scholes believes 'shaky' Henderson has blown chance to establish himself as Man United No 1 | Daily Mail Online

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:gucci:

Utd will destroy Villareal

We’re gonna smack fire out of the Yellow Submarines.

United will beat the shyt out of Villarreal. That team is ass.

TBF Every team looks organized against Arsenal. Arsenal’s attacking play is slow and predictable, they’re easy to set up against. Emery teams concede a lot of shots.

Villarreal are rubbish. The dynamism of Pogba, aggressiveness of Bruno will see them through.

Lol, United will put the beats on Villarreal. Trust

:mjgrin:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
And you're comparing a rookie manager with someone who has over a decade plus experience over him.

Emery is who Emery is, if youfinished 6th and you wanna finish 7th, he's your guy. If you never wanna qualify for CL through league position, he's your guy. This dude took over a Seville team that was always qualifying for CL. And won 3 Europas, but folks fail to realize, they never qualified for CL.

He's gives you a trophy, but regresses your team at the same time.

I’m not pro-Emery (I never wanted him at Arsenal). My argument is that they’re both as bad as each other but the major difference is that Arteta has displayed naïveté this season that Emery would have gotten slaughtered for.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Ole aint going anywhere yet so there's no point even begging for that as far as I'm concerned. His job was to get top 4 and he did that.
After Jose got 2nd and we didnt go in on the market to push for 1st, we have to go all in this time. Not just for Ole but for the next manager as well because he will be working w/ most of these tools as well.
Ole needs to buck the fukk up next year because it's title or :camby:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I dont get the Emery hate when it comes to his Arsenal tenure. I think he was a good match for a club that doesnt have the finances to win the league which is exactly Arsenal. Dude can guarantee a top 6 finish and maybe a top 4 if circumstances are good.

The issue is that for some reason Arsenal fans dont realize they are not a top club any more and have been living on their history for too long and they expect a top 4 like they are royalty :francis:

I guess there were language barriers and managerial issues but let's not act like Arsenal havent been mediocre since 2017. And man still got a 5th place and a EL final.

Some FA cup wins are just giving Arsenal fans the illusion that they are still great but the truth is that they havent been for several years:yeshrug::umad: