Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
E2T7IJoWUAI4BaP

:lupe:

I think we will lose.

Else narrow win on penalties.

If we win then great and hopefully we do.

We need to have 3 to 4 europa leagues to get somewhere near to the top of the winners table. same or better than liverpool.

Switch

All Star
Daps
United aren’t losing today

Arsenal got knocked out because our entire club is tragic

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I think we will lose.

Else narrow win on penalties.

If we win then great and hopefully we do.

We need to have 3 to 4 europa leagues to get somewhere near to the top of the winners table. same or better than liverpool.
We need to see Ole lift the Europa by the end of today! I've been on his case since the end of 2019 but seeing lift a trophy as manager as I said before would be awesome.

It's the 22nd anniversary of the treble win, it's Sir Matt Busby's birthday and Sir Alex Ferguson will be in attendance. :mjcry:

The mental gymnastics the Ole in fans will do if we lose. Nobody can defend him if that happens tonight.:francis:

Hopefully that isn't the case and it's us happy with win. Also the Arsenal fans on here that are adamant they we are winning will get rep'd. :wow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

Going off quotes from the Italian media. Dollarumma is in a shambles.

Waited for Milan for qualify the CL and the Fat Waiter convinced him that the club would up the offer from the 8m on the table to 10m net.

Told Il Capitano that he does what Fat Waiter tells him to do

And didn't expect Milan to sign a new keeper so quickly.

Tbh he isn't that great of a keeper. Rather Milan got money for him. Amazing reflexes for a lanky phuck but had terrible decision making is awful on crosses even tho he is taller than everyone else and has poor distribution for a modern keeper.

I have thought this the few times I've seen him. Reminds me of Courtois who was awful with his feet.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Would be nice to win today but the team packed it up a few weeks ago after we locked down CL
This a glorified friendly for us
But maybe they’ll surprise me

I just hope we don’t stick Pogba back in the center today. As much as everybody hates McFred they keep it tighter. It’s far too easy to get around Pogba in the center. Let him play up with Bruno.