Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

LOL, are there any decent sporting directors around? We legit have a personal assistant running the club :russ:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Willian: Arsenal midfielder keen on Chelsea return in transfer window
Willian joined Arsenal from Chelsea as a free agent last summer; the 32-year-old is contracted at the Emirates until the summer of 2023, but is reportedly considering his options after scoring just one goal in 37 appearances for the north London club

By Keith James

Willian: Arsenal midfielder keen on Chelsea return in transfer window

I'm sure Chelsea could do with bolstering their goal threat :mjgrin:250k a week...cheap as chips for that return :mjgrin:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Any reason why Greenwood has only been recalled while Foden has been playing?

Was it his choice? I remember he was having personal problems

I'd bet Ole told Southgate to leave him alone for a bit and let him focus on his game/life. He was already very displeased w/ how Southgate managed him and stuck him in front of the press cameras last time.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've never known an England squad where virtually every fan doesn't want any player from the team they support in the squad
Most fans on here seem to think the same way as I feel
I hope the liverpool players all get dropped so they are proper rested for next year
We ain't got in no hope in the Euros so why waste their energy trying and risk injury

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

I think there could be some truth in this. He didn't want to comment on his next move after the Leicester game because it would cause "chaos" :jbhmm:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ha, Kovacic didn't play a single minute in the finals of that Madrid threepeat.

In fact, I read today he played a grand total of 214 minutes combined across all three of those Champions League campaigns. :dead:

People really need to stop acting like that bum was any way involved in that run.

The only player in the current Chelsea squad with experience of lifting the trophy. :manny:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
The only player in the current Chelsea squad with experience of lifting the trophy. :manny:

Ec9sDxdWkAAqOxv.jpg

same energy