Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Yeah he was, he always played in all the big games and played regularly
Klopp like him alot and had faith in him
@Roberto Firmino will disagree with me here though as he doesn't like or rate him

I think his move to Barca could go wrong though, just like Countinho's

It is not Barca who want him but Koeman who wants him, and how long is he going to last there.
I would not be surprised if Koeman is gone by Christmas and then will the next manger want him like Koeman does

Yh Gini has been a great servant of the club. Reliable.. He's up there with the most games played since he signed... Great utility player who's played in different roles as required and came up with some big goals :salute:

I don't know whether he wanted one last big contract as he's 30 now or just couldn't decline the allure of putting on that Barca top but w/e he's not a key figure like that... We have good options in midfield and if we add Bissouma I'm happy

Last edited:
Daps
Yh Gini has been a great servant to the club. Reliable.. He's up there with the most games played since he signed... Great utility player who's played in different roles as required and came up with some big goals :salute:

I don't know whether he wanted one last big contract as he's 30 now or just couldn't decline the allure of putting on that Barca top but w/e he's not a key figure like that... We have good options in midfield and if we add Bissouma I'm happy

Yeah he was very suited for our midfield as we didnt rely on fancy flair midfielder or goal scoring midfielder

Our midfield was all about energy and work rate, closing down on players, covering for our full backs who would burst forward which was what Gini was all about.

Will Barca fans want that type of player and be happy with it all, they are a very hard type of fan to impress. Coutinho couldn't cut the mustard there and he was the type of player they like, goal scoring midfielder who with a good pass on him.
As you said Gini was just a utility type of player who worked hard

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I welcome the smoke :blessed:

SN: This is easily one of the top threads on The Coli. Along with the gym random thoughts, travel thread and 6 figures random thoughts.

We've been running for over 17+ years. :flabbynsick:

Possibly 20 years next year. But would have confirm that and ask OG @Gilver tomorrow after he has recovered from his boozing snorting gear off some fat birds t*ts and then hanging out the back of her at 3am while singing Who I Smoke the Europa League remix

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I hope this predictions is going to go like your predictions about Liverpool towards the end of the season for you

I admit, I was wrong about Liverpool. Once that Alisson hit that wonder goal I knew faith was on their side.

But this time its different. Cavani bout to show these boys :wow:

I’m ready for all the smoke. Bookmark this post :mjgrin:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
S9Xbe023