Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I still dont know why Tammy ever chose England. Hell he wouldnt start for Nigeria right now :francis:

Honestly, don’t even care for Tammy. He’s only slightly more mobile than Big Paul.

Big Vic and Senior Man Kele are better than him atm.

The real person I feel we kind of missed out on is Tomori. Dude would have been an excellent addition for us. But if he keeps playing like he is now and AC Milan do well in Serie A + UCL next year, I could see him getting back into the England squad.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never known an England squad where virtually every fan doesn't want any player from the team they support in the squad
Most fans on here seem to think the same way as I feel
I hope the liverpool players all get dropped so they are proper rested for next year
We ain't got in no hope in the Euros so why waste their energy trying and risk injury

Proper manager, could easily see England going all the way with a shot in the final.

But Southgate:mjlol::russ:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, wtf happened to Chelsea? We went from being on the top of the world beating Madrid and going to the champions league final to losing to fukking Arsenal, an Fa cup final which we should’ve easily won and almost missing the top four if Leicestershire hadn’t lost. We’ve now lost 3 of our last 4 games. :francis:

I’m no longer even confident about the final this Saturday. Our season has just completely imploded and I’m not even sure why

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:laff:

Going off quotes from the Italian media. Dollarumma is in a shambles.

Waited for Milan for qualify the CL and the Fat Waiter convinced him that the club would up the offer from the 8m on the table to 10m net.

Told Il Capitano that he does what Fat Waiter tells him to do

And didn't expect Milan to sign a new keeper so quickly.

Tbh he isn't that great of a keeper. Rather Milan got money for him. Amazing reflexes for a lanky phuck but had terrible decision making is awful on crosses even tho he is taller than everyone else and has poor distribution for a modern keeper.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The moment of truth.

Vdm4jto.png

Villarreal are going to control the game - esp in midfield. DeGea will have to play and be on form.

We need Pogba and Bruno to show tonight.

I think Rashford is a better option than Greenwood because he works better with the outball when under pressure and can help to push VR back.