Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
All of y’all saying Emery winning tonight :mjlol:

Yellow Submarines gonna get the brakes beat off of them. This should be a comfortable MU win

I hope this predictions is going to go like your predictions about Liverpool towards the end of the season for you

You were so sure they would slip up and lose top 4 but they didnt

Emery knows how to win this competition as he has won it many times before whilst Ole is still just a pe teacher disguising himself as a manager to many fans out there

It's time for Ole to prove tonight alot of people are wrong about him,

Daps
How's Gini for Pool? Is he a key player?
Yeah he was, he always played in all the big games and played regularly
Klopp like him alot and had faith in him
@Roberto Firmino will disagree with me here though as he doesn't like or rate him

I think his move to Barca could go wrong though, just like Countinho's

It is not Barca who want him but Koeman who wants him, and how long is he going to last there.
I would not be surprised if Koeman is gone by Christmas and then will the next manger want him like Koeman does

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

If I had to choose between Fred and Mctominay....The Fred and Pogba pivot was fine against Sevilla, we just had bad finishing and the goalkeeper was on his bullshyt. . :francis:

Heard Fred was injured, so it's probably a Pogba and McTominay pivot.
Watch the first half of the West Ham away game to see how that worked out the last time. :picard: