Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Waistcoat named a preliminary squad to gauge public reaction.

Hoping he drops Saka.
Pure cowardice :scust:

This the same guy against 26 man squads, pulling this 33 man bullshyt while every other country has named their 26. I'm fukk England for life and they will never win anything under this clown so I hope he stays as long as possible but surely no matter what happens at the Euros, the FA must see this ain't the guy between this and the scummy leaking that's clearly come from him about Trent.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Pure cowardice :scust:

This the same guy against 26 man squads, pulling this 33 man bullshyt while every other country has named their 26. I'm fukk England for life and they will never win anything under this clown so I hope he stays as long as possible but surely no matter what happens at the Euros, the FA must see this ain't the guy between this and the scummy leaking that's clearly come from him about Trent.
Hertfordshire Ole Gunnar Solskjaer with a waistcoat fetish and good PR.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Any reason why Greenwood has only been recalled while Foden has been playing?

Was it his choice? I remember he was having personal problems

Personal problems because of his friend, also with the media targeting him and Sidegate leaving him to dry.

Seriously, I don't want any off our players getting influenced by that fukk clown

Last edited:
Daps
I've never known an England squad where virtually every fan doesn't want any player from the team they support in the squad
Most fans on here seem to think the same way as I feel
I hope the liverpool players all get dropped so they are proper rested for next year
We ain't got in no hope in the Euros so why waste their energy trying and risk injury