Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Like I've been saying bad dikkheads all round, got multimillionaires talking about the rich stealing from the poor and people think these are their heros sticking up for us little guys

Exactly. UEFA nikkas are just furious someone is about to fukk their money up.
My only gripe with this whole thing is it’ll kill the big match feeling, seeing them happen every year.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
nikkas think this shyt is Football Manager :mjlol:
Pep is supposed to wake up one day like, “time for me to take Cagliari back to the top:blessed:
No I don't think he should but I'm not gonna hear about fairness and success being guaranteed from a guy that chose Bayern who dominate that league and steal from everyone else and City with their blank checkbook and has spent well over 200m on fullbacks :dead:

There's plenty of challenging interesting projects out there that aren't Bayern and City, he's perfectly entitiled to go where he pleases and I get it the dude just wants to build the perfect football team :ehh: but he's the last person to be talking.

Mr wear my yellow ribbon and talk about Catalan prisoner's human rights and look what happens in his employer's back yard :scust:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
No I don't think he should but I'm not gonna hear about fairness and success being guaranteed from a guy that chose Bayern who dominate that league and steal from everyone else and City with their blank checkbook and has spent well over 200m on fullbacks :dead:

There's plenty of challenging interesting projects out there that aren't Bayern and City, he's perfectly entitiled to go where he pleases and I get it the dude just wants to build the perfect football team :ehh: but he's the last person to be talking.

Mr wear my yellow ribbon and talk about Catalan prisoner's human rights and look what happens in his employer's back yard :scust:

Any manager will wish to spend the way he spends. Difference is he is with clubs that are willing to spend and trust him with that money. Trust me, United won’t act all stingy if it was Pep making those demands

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
The moment the FA & em allowed people that don’t care about football to buy teams is the moment it became 100% a business of making the most money and nothing more. The Super League is a direct result of that. They can’t be mad at the beast they helped to create.