Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
RYAN Mason is 29,
I don't know how old you are though sorry about that one :lolbron:

What i want to know is why wasn't a club legend like Ledley considered for the role :jbhmm:

Ledley knows he has no chance of getting the job on a perm basis so why bother for the final 3-4 weeks of the season. Probably doesnt want to be involved in the PR mess Spurs have created as he is former club captain either.

concise

Veteran
Daps

This dude Lalas has been repping HARD for the American philosophy on twitter over the past 24. :dead:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says Pep who walked into that Barca team and then went to Bayern and then City :heh: but I guess he do actually know a little something about success not being guarenteed :mjgrin:

This nikka really wanna talk about fairness when his club broke the rules and got away scott free pretty much :dead:

your club broke rules and got punished our club broke rules and the courts said nah.

you been in this thread with your what about-ism for teh past few days. its strange. im not about to argue because ultimately i know we want the same thing right now. but i had to say something. also what is pep supposed to do as the best manager in the world go from barca to eibar to aberdeen:beli:. gave klopp credit for speaking up no one said how much of a c*nt he is when he did it was fair play. but you still on your weird tribalism shyt :pachaha: