Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
People forget that Gary Neville is also a part-owner of Salford City. The existence of the ESL not only has a trickle down on the team financially but also shuts the window on his ambition to one day maybe get them promoted to the EPL and have them in the highest level of European football.

Any fan that took exception to what he said is deluded.
The same Salford City that was paying players 5 bags in the ducking Conference?

The same Gary Neville that posts this

and then goes and sacks his manager after 5 months? He’s a massive hypocrite :camby: and anybody giving any credence to anything he says is playing themselves.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The same Salford City that was paying players 5 bags in the ducking Conference?

The same Gary Neville that posts this

and then goes and sacks his manager after 5 months? He’s a massive hypocrite :camby: and anybody giving any credence to anything he says is playing themselves.

Nothing he’s said in criticism of the ESL is wrong though :yeshrug:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya

How likely do you guys think a u-turn is?

If these join Bayern and PSG it's a wrap. Add to that Ajax, Lyon, Porto, Atalanta, Dortmund. That's nine teams in the Champions League vs ten in the rebel league. It would seriously undermine the USP of the rebels if there almost as many strong teams outside their league as there are within it. Throw in all the bans and sanctions and sheer outrage and there's no way the rebel league will survive past half a season.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If these join Bayern and PSG it's a wrap. Add to that Ajax, Lyon, Porto, Atalanta, Dortmund. That's nine teams in the Champions League vs ten in the rebel league. It would seriously undermine the USP of the rebels if there almost as many strong teams outside their league as there are within it. Throw in all the bans and sanctions and sheer outrage and there's no way the rebel league will survive past half a season.

maybe champions of each league could play each other.

empire vs. rebel scum :mjlol:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Not gonna lie, Legacy fans has me hurt. :picard:

I take it more as a description of what I am now. I have a legacy of supporting Inter and of respecting many of the other 12. But that's all it is, a legacy. I can't ever support Inter going forward, I want all of them to be severely punished so that this is never again considered.

So yeah, I'm a legacy fan alright, they just burned the legacy. :pacspit:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I don't think they can just back out that easily. With billions from JP Morgan and multiple people quitting their posts at UEFA, they can't come out now and say it was just prank.

"We were just shooting a social experiment video for our youtube channel" :troll:

They can always return the bank loan straight away