Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Nah, it's exposing the self-interest of their owners. Arsenal haven't played Champions League in 5 season, they aren't an elite club by any definition. Spurs are a joke.
all jokes aside. Arsenal might be sorry now, but they are an elite club by any definition you can think of. Titles/Fanbase/history.

Tottenham is not but they got a massive fanbase and that's currency. Everton is a bigger club than Tottenham but they don't have the fanbase.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Klopp shouldn’t have mentioned the fans protest

People forget that Gary Neville is also a part-owner of Salford City. The existence of the ESL not only has a trickle down on the team financially but also shuts the window on his ambition to one day maybe get them promoted to the EPL and have them in the highest level of European football.

Any fan that took exception to what he said is deluded.

There’s a lot of deluded fans out there.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ill believe this when i see this @The ADD unfortunately neither wanna be left behind. but if they band together i can see it but at this point the damage is done.

this will all go to court after we are dismissed from CL this week then we will see what happens.

if that group of teams is serious about this happening then no one is gonna back out.

if the group is using this as leverage for negotiations then i can see the likes of chelsea and city backing out cuz they aint broke like madrid united and others.

but after the last 2 days im gutted and have no hope. part of me dont even care if we were to win CL at this point (prob change my tune if that were teh case)

at this point im just in for teh fukkery and here to express my opinion becuase we havent see any sign of them caring about the fans or anything other than their bottom lines