Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
He represents a party that has literally stolen BILLIONS from the UK public. :dead:

indeed... the hypocrisy ..

money supremacy of the old power clubs - OK

money supremacy++ of the old power clubs - NOT OK

anglo-saxon economies are at their heart unfair to the masses, with the occasional case of someone transcending their origins to release the pressure.

all sections of UK society calling for "opportunity for all" while basking in their class advantage.

like one footballer spoke about, the previously toothless govt+football authorities in the face of racism, suddenly discover they have a bark and a bite in the face of losing power.

i am not a fan of germany but at least they say what they mean and mean what they say. with them it is not always a case of (disguised) "money first"

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
EzW5VZEVoAUEpGp

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
People forget that Gary Neville is also a part-owner of Salford City. The existence of the ESL not only has a trickle down on the team financially but also shuts the window on his ambition to one day maybe get them promoted to the EPL and have them in the highest level of European football.

I agree with him, I just know how a lot of Arsenal fans are like.

Any fan that took exception to what he said is deluded.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
After thinking about it for a while... In the short term this league may be more competitive, but the long term, you're just going to seem some teams wind up becoming bottom dwellers much like the NBA/NFL. I want to see Barcelona vs Man City now. I don't want to see that in the year where Man City is cheeks.