Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Nothing he’s said in criticism of the ESL is wrong though :yeshrug:
Does that make him any less of a hypocrite? Y’all gotta stop coming at me like I support this shyt cause I don’t but I’m not gonna listen to people be hypocrites and I’m not trying to hear anything from Sky Sports or BT talking about greed given the money people have to pay for their coverage and as posted above the way they took CL off free-to-air :dead:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I don't think they can just back out that easily. With billions from JP Morgan and multiple people quitting their posts at UEFA, they can't come out now and say it was just prank.

"We were just shooting a social experiment video for our youtube channel" :troll:

maybe they should have tried the diplomatic route first BEFORE dropping those bomb press releases.

they'll be studying this for centuries. "how to destroy a 100 year old institution in minutes" ...

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A reputation takes a lifetime to build and only seconds to destroy :wow:
We need to separate the passion and commitment of the fans and players from the corrupt entity that is FIFA and UEFA though, this would be a good time for the fans, players AND the government to hold these institutions that have been acting with impunity and the ESL to the fire and demand reform.

But UEFA are trying to make folks be angry at the ESL, not looking at the massive issues in their organisation, and FIFA as a whole.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Gary Neville got vested interest in things staying the way they are. He’s a club owner(part of a group) for fck sakes who has already sold 50% stake to a billionaire. You think when that club eventually make its way to 1st division he’s not gonna cash in? :lolbron:

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
The same Salford City that was paying players 5 bags in the ducking Conference?

The same Gary Neville that posts this

and then goes and sacks his manager after 5 months? He’s a massive hypocrite :camby: and anybody giving any credence to anything he says is playing themselves.

Not sure this invalidates anything Gary Neville has said. Not sure why fans bring things like this up.