Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight I'm gonna go on a bit of a rant because alot of you dumb nikkaz dont understand

FA (or other domestic body) and UEFA dont give a fukk about tradition, fans, good of the game and all that nonsense.
They just not happy because

A) They wont get a cut from the new league and

B) They own revenue would suffer as a result

Think about this. If these elite teams are happy to participate in their domestic league then what's the issue?

The new super league would be a massive upscale to the current champions league.

Who the fukk will get bored seeing United face against the likes of Madrid, Barca and Juve every year?

Would nikkaz rather see United compete against Istanbul or some shyt? Fukk that

I'm gonna be honest. Although Im a United fan, I skip their European fixtures against poor sides. And dont even get me started on the fukkin Europa League. I legit havent watched a single game in that competition

So yeah wake the fukk up nikkaz and realise that this is a good thing.

Rant over

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really Arsenal is pretty much the only Football I've really watched for the past 5 years.

This season might be my last, hopefully the boys win the EL. I'll devote my Football love to the Sierra Leone National team. And celebrate draws against Sao Tome and Principe.:mjcry:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I think some don't realize it's not just UEFA that is against this. It's all the national leagues and federations, governments and official supporter clubs. This thing is just renegade clubs that want even more money that they are getting.

It's also ludicrous that those clubs want that Super League while still wanting to compete in domestic leagues :skip: They know relevancy comes with it but they want to secure the top places for them only. Ridiculous proposal.

And it's even funnier that Agnelli is a major part of it considering they been trash in the CL the past couple of seasons and cant even win their own league this year.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think this is good for soccer

All these teams dominate their leagues

80% of fans only watch soccer because of the big clubs

this would create some actual parity in the leagues
that's the thing....there was always hope that one small team would break through.

look at Norwich for example. When I first went to England in like 2005 they were relegated so we went for cheap...now they're in the fukking PL this year :mindblown:

Teams like that that vacillate between Premier and Championship level always made it exciting.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm just putting this out there. The Super League teams back up plan if they get kicked out of their domestic leagues is to go on an Exhibition Roadshow. When they aren't playing their tournament. The teams will go on different tours of America Asia and the Gulf at the same time playing the domestic teams of that Country spinning it as they are helping the global game and then finish the tour off with Barca vs Real in Beijing Liverpool vs United in LA Arsenal vs Spurs in Dubai Milan vs Inter in New York . Basically saying they are still giving the fans their biggest game of the season their historical derbies.