Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I hope it backfires on all clubs involved and the european super league itself

I dont want it at all, especially If it means clubs are leaving the PL

Why cant they just leave it as it is with domestic leagues and Champs League, but greed is an evil thing and money trumps most things when it's involved
I'm not mega for it myself but the new CL format is :scust:

Greenwood spesh!:blessed:

Rashy, Pogba and Donny assisting!
Never did I think I'd see this Channel U classic on the coli have this rep :obama:

Iheanacho 10 goals in 7 matches. :ehh:
He just needed some time to level up :blessed:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
How can anyone side with UEFA or the leagues. The corrupt fukks just want to keepntheir money in house. Soccer needs consolidation and better structure. It's too loosey goose. fukk the champions league.
This is a bizarre saga

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
How can anyone side with UEFA or the leagues. The corrupt fukks just want to keepntheir money in house. Soccer needs consolidation and better structure. It's too loosey goose. fukk the champions league.

Absolutely UEFA needs a reform. But you really want to put the future of elite football in the hands of the Glazers, Arsenal owners and JW Henry?

Daps
I'm not mega for it myself but the new CL format is :scust:

It is still better than the format they are trying to introduce as it is based on merit and is not a closed book format

if you have a bad season you don't get into the next season which is similar to the relegation \promotion format we have in all leagues format

Personally I wouldn't change anything keep it all like it is

Have to say
:salute:to PSG , Bayern Munich and Dortmund for all saying no to this :trash: super league idea

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
It is still better than the format they are trying to introduce as it is based on merit and is not a closed book format

if you have a bad season you don't get into the next season which is similar to the relegation \promotion format we have in all leagues format

Personally I wouldn't change anything keep it all like it is

Have to say
:salute:to PSG , Bayern Munich and Dortmund for all saying no to this :trash: super league idea
Not so sure about PSG.

Aren't the owner in cahoots with FIFA for that Qatar bullshyt? :whoa: