Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Nev went in. Those clubs might get him wacked. :picard:
And they'll make his boys do it. :francis:

Goodfellas-Tommy-Devito-Gets-Whacked.jpg

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I'm loving the fact that all these pundits and everyone else is having a meltdown about this superleague :smugfavre:

I heard Gary Neville in his weasely voice complaing about how disgusted he was and it was so soothing...

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt has been on the table for years, I've always expected it to happen at some point so none of this is shocking to me:francis:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
uefa probably scare super league will take it's audience(even though they'll both come on different weeks)
PL is probably hesitant because their "best league in the world" title might look funny in the light if those two spanish giants reup this summer and rotate winning the league

either way, more soccer for me

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Greed or not., let’s not get it twisted. UEFA/FIFA and em, don’t give a fukk about the little guy. Both these organizations, are corrupt as fukk and this move threaten their power structure...

the only real loser in this, is the smaller clubs that don’t have the power to pull this move.

if you are a giant club like United, Real Madrid, or Juve... how do you feel about not only giving power to governing body in your domestic league, but also the UEFA then FIFA... what did Pusha T say again in Exodus? I’m surprised it took them this long to realize it