Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I hope it backfires on all clubs involved and the european super league itself

I dont want it at all, especially If it means clubs are leaving the PL

Why cant they just leave it as it is with domestic leagues and Champs League, but greed is an evil thing and money trumps most things when it's involved
Because all non English and German clubs out there, are struggling like a mf to generate more revenue.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just reading up on it on Sky Sports and it does look like some breakaway league not back by Fifa or Uefa and being financed by American bank JP Morgan to the sum of about 5 billion

European Super League plans set to be announced - six English teams involved, Sky News understands

Any club who joins the European Super League will be banned from the Premier League, the FA Cup, Serie A, La Liga and UEFA competitions.

Their players are also at risk of being stopped from joining up with their national teams and, potentially, representing them at World Cups and European Championships, according to a joint statement.

let them fight:wow:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Any club who joins the European Super League will be banned from the Premier League, the FA Cup, Serie A, La Liga and UEFA competitions.

Their players are also at risk of being stopped from joining up with their national teams and, potentially, representing them at World Cups and European Championships, according to a joint statement.

let them fight:wow:

I doubt they would ban them from their national teams thats probably a scare tactic. That would just also kill off international football

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
How do you think Henderson will pan out? :jbhmm:

Maguire shouldn't been slapped around by Tarkowski, but he could've come out sooner to collect the ball and he nearly killed Lindelof 5 minutes later.:pachaha:

Utd fans are already having mixed opinions about him replacing David.